Euro 24

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Robson persisted with Hately for too long when playing Beardsley was the correct option. Took him one game in to realise his error. 

At least he realised it. Bobby wasn't faultless but did seem to understand he never knew everything. This cunt is an absolute fanny as a man and unwilling to listen to anything.

• Like 2

You lot are really strange. Looking at it from far away you always think that with the personal to your disposal you should be up for it and do well. The reality is that despite the players you never employ someone who is able to use players and tactics to get the most out of it. I feared that Kevin would do it but bar Sir Robby and Hoddle you hardly ever used players and tactics correctly.

You are really void of passion, you only do sometimes raise your game against us, but that’s it. Apart from always having players playing in positions that do not suit them the whole mentally and style is often just rubbish,

I do like it , though.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

You lot are really strange. Looking at it from far away you always think that with the personal to your disposal you should be up for it and do well. The reality is that despite the players you never employ someone who is able to use players and tactics to get the most out of it. I feared that Kevin would do it but bar Sir Robby and Hoddle you hardly ever used players and tactics correctly.

You are really void of passion, you only do sometimes raise your game against us, but that’s it. Apart from always having players playing in positions that do not suit them the whole mentally and style is often just rubbish,

I do like it , though.

Aye? I appreciate your attempt to reach us with the hope of stimulating some sort of objective thought beyond our own community, but you can shut up you German cunt. You bombed wor chip shop.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Aye? I appreciate your attempt to reach us with the hope of stimulating some sort of objective thought beyond our own community, but you can shut up you German cunt. You bombed wor chip shop.

You alright, Oz?

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It’s like Tiote v Man City all over again. 

Nowt like it, Tiote’s was an outrage, tonight’s was correct.

7 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

If the players can't press for 90 minutes, then send them out to do it for an hour, blow teams away, and then get your subs on. If Kane isn't fit, then stop picking him. Use your fucking squad. 

Also maybe stop picking a right back in central midfield, see that it doesn't work, and then do it again in the next game. 

Honestly the bloke can just fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Those jammy cameramen at international tournaments always manage to find a hinny when they're just casually filming the crowd. It's uncanny. 

• Haha 4

Nobody: 

ITV sport: "I know, let's get league one Sheffield Wednesday's relatively unknown German manager on as a pundit."

• Haha 2

Less than 15 seconds was all it took for Matterface to tortuously string out a metaphor 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Less than 15 seconds was all it took for Matterface to tortuously string out a metaphor 

Matterface is the natural successor to Martin Tyler. (That's not a compliment).

• Haha 2

Didn’t Matterface used to go out with that turbo babe off sky sports news? The dark haired one? 

The worlds fucked lads

• Haha 3