Euro 24

"We're not quite sure how to get the pressure on, and who's the one who's supposed to be going" 

That was Harry Kane in his post match interview. Basically saying we don't know what the manager wants us to do. 

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Given the early kick-off, shit performance, obvious intake of teatime pints on your behalf, is it too much to ask that you actually get one of these “ American hotties” on a pervsnap? 

Disable the shutter sound, pretend you’re trying to take a panorama if Mrs.ewerk is hovering, whatever. 

I’m beginning to suspect that you’re actually at a swingers resort and it’s over-40s week. 

I’m afraid I haven’t got a prime spot at the pool this afternoon. I spent the morning out on a beach buggy tour with the wife and a smoking hot blonde Slovenian mother and daughter combo. Of course we were caked in muck come our final stop at the beach where I took a dip in the water to wash off. Not so the blonde mother who had brought a change of clothes and was happy to strip down to her underwear right beside me. Sadly the daughter didn’t follow suit but I’m in desperate need of an external hard drive to expand my wank bank.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Southgate’s post-match interview on the BBC said we don’t have a natural replacement for Kalvin Phillips. 

We don't need two holding players. We could have easily coped with Rice and the others going forward if Stones had stepped into the midfield in possession. I did think the first game would be a blip but it was actually better than this effort, they don't look like they've ever trained together. Zero plan.

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

and a smoking hot blonde Slovenian mother and daughter combo

I take it they didn’t have shin gunts, like the pic you posted earlier. 

( I don’t actually believe any of this nonsense, tbh- how would you have been able to see anyone when, given your vehicular history, you’d have been tied on the back of it.) 

• Haha 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Add Spain to the list of teams that would beat us comfortably. Italy probably would as well.

Your man Gareth

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

It’s because he “doesn’t have a natural replacement for Kalvin Phillips” -direct quote.

Tells you exactly where he’s at as a manager. Appalling.

We do. He's called Declan Rice. Play him in front of the back 4 if you must and allow  the rest of the players to actually have a go at the teams who are MUCH WORSE THAN US!

• Like 1