Euro 24

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

IMG_0143.jpeg

Is this a wifey lying on her side, arse pointing camera-wards, or is she sitting on her arse with her legs out front, but they’ve been twisted 90°to the left? 

I'm absolutely done with Southgate like. I've always been of the view that he's been successful in the past so you give him the benefit of the doubt, but this is a lower league level manager sending a team out with no game plan. 

We're getting outplayed by lesser teams because our manager is shit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Is this a wifey lying on her side, arse pointing camera-wards, or is she sitting on her arse with her legs out front, but they’ve been twisted 90°to the left? 

You’re putting a little too much thought into it.

This is not the blart I was referring to, they’re all young American hotties and tbh I think I’d have been better staying down there to watch them rather than this shite with a bunch of English boilers.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm absolutely done with Southgate like. I've always been of the view that he's been successful in the past so you give him the benefit of the doubt, but this is a lower league level manager sending a team out with no game plan. 

We're getting outplayed by lesser teams because our manager is shit. 

Just to confirm. I've not hacked Gemmills account. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lineker suggesting England don't press cos Harry Kane doesn't press. Load of shite. It has to be coming from the manager. 

pressing has to be structured and well drilled. it doesn’t look like they’ve bothered with it in training at all 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Palmer and Gordon, two of the form players of last season and can't even get on as subs for fucking chiclet teeth

:lol: 

• Haha 2

Why would you expect anything else from Southgate though? Even when you get far into tournaments the team is painful to watch, disjointed, getting by on individuals.

Everyone has known this for years yet the FA still employ him. I can see them squeezing through to the quarters or the semis and then lose out trying to win 1-0 or go take it to penalties.  

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

England look knackered 

Ferdinand: “lacklussre” :lol: 

No one mentioned Southgate by name at half time…fuckin bullshit that like…

They're spineless. Can't criticise the big toothed cunt. 

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You’re putting a little too much thought into it.

This is not the blart I was referring to, they’re all young American hotties and tbh I think I’d have been better staying down there to watch them rather than this shite with a bunch of English boilers.

Given the early kick-off, shit performance, obvious intake of teatime pints on your behalf, is it too much to ask that you actually get one of these “ American hotties” on a pervsnap? 

Disable the shutter sound, pretend you’re trying to take a panorama if Mrs.ewerk is hovering, whatever. 

I’m beginning to suspect that you’re actually at a swingers resort and it’s over-40s week. 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How is Harry Kane becoming the scapegoat for this?

Foden whilst poor in the first game was the scapegoat for that  When really its the dogshit tactics by waistecoat wanker.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Foden whilst poor in the first game was the scapegoat for that  When really its the dogshit tactics by waistecoat wanker.

It’s because he “doesn’t have a natural replacement for Kalvin Phillips” -direct quote.

Tells you exactly where he’s at as a manager. Appalling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3