Euro 24

Is it just because TAA is a Liverpool player and it's unthinkable that we would have a first 11 without one? Why in fuck does this one guy, who does next to nothing anyway, need to be in the fucking starting eleven. I gather he's meant to be creative but I don't recall him doing a damn thing other than blasting a free kick into the wall against Serbia.

Basically everything people were saying in this thread about the problems with that team were accurate - Andrew in particular IMO. I just do not understand how Southgate can't see what so many onlookers are able to.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_4907.thumb.jpeg.a73da0c6dca8c790a9d1084cfc8c90a7.jpeg

IMG_4908.jpeg

🤓

It's gonna make this all the worse when you get humped by Hungary. 

I would like Scotland to qualify. *a pat on the head for all the plastic Jocks on TT. Very benevolent of me. I'm such a nice guy.*

• Haha 3

In fact, you know what, fuck it. I'm gonna give you all the ultimate gift. The Benevolent Predictor speaks:

I predict that Scotland will qualify from their group. 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Is it just because TAA is a Liverpool player and it's unthinkable that we would have a first 11 without one? Why in fuck does this one guy, who does next to nothing anyway, need to be in the fucking starting eleven. I gather he's meant to be creative but I don't recall him doing a damn thing other than blasting a free kick into the wall against Serbia.

Basically everything people were saying in this thread about the problems with that team were accurate - Andrew in particular IMO. I just do not understand how Southgate can't see what so many onlookers are able to.

Look at the squad numbers.  He's nailed on going to start unless injured, it's daft to think otherwise.

Square pegs, round holes.

Thankfully I am busy tonight so wont be watching the dross.

Actually tonight's game is kind of an interesting one for me as my current partner is Danish and we're staying with her parents for a few days.. her dad is looking forward to watching this one with me but I'm not exactly sure how to play it :lol: I figure though that I'm fairly safe if Southgate is playing the same team. England will piss me off so much in the first 15 mins that I'll be backing Denmark more than he is by the end of it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Actually tonight's game is kind of an interesting one for me as my current partner is Danish and we're staying with her parents for a few days.. her dad is looking forward to watching this one with me but I'm not exactly sure how to play it :lol: I figure though that I'm fairly safe if Southgate is playing the same team. England will piss me off so much in the first 15 mins that I'll be backing Denmark more than he is by the end of it.

Why did you have to say current? How many partners do you have your dorty dorty bast'd.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Why did you have to say current? How many partners do you have your dorty dorty bast'd.

Actually that's a fair point :lol: I've no idea. Think maybe I'm starting to take after PL, doesn't he always say "current Mrs PL". Scary thought...

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Look at the squad numbers.  He's nailed on going to start unless injured, it's daft to think otherwise.

Square pegs, round holes.

Thankfully I am busy tonight so wont be watching the dross.

what are you doing this evening?

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Here's how you play it. 

Full face paint. Get absolutely legless, and if he even remotely steps out of line, you throw plastic furniture at him.

Get right up in his grill if England win, just screaming obscenities in his face. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here's how you play it. 

Full face paint. Get absolutely legless, and if he even remotely steps out of line, you throw plastic furniture at him.

Get right up in his grill if England win, just screaming obscenities in his face. 

The England way :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Also, shirt off from 15 minutes before kick off. 

…with a St George’s flag draped around you like a English SuperHero.

”Stop the Boats” plastered down the centre would also add a touch of class.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Inspect Jim Carrey GIF

If you’re not even going to support my boy Gareth when we need the whole country behind us then you are OFFICIALLY BANNED from criticising him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If you’re not even going to support my boy Gareth when we need the whole country behind us then you are OFFICIALLY BANNED from criticising him.

Flag shagger

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

what are you doing this evening?

Stalking ex work colleagues. Seeing if the BASTARDS are living better lives nowadays and if so is it anything to do with the thrice weekly lectures he used to issue to them :cuppa:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It's gonna make this all the worse when you get humped by Hungary. 

I would like Scotland to qualify. *a pat on the head for all the plastic Jocks on TT. Very benevolent of me. I'm such a nice guy.*

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

In fact, you know what, fuck it. I'm gonna give you all the ultimate gift. The Benevolent Predictor speaks:

I predict that Scotland will qualify from their group. 

Well all that’s very kind of you but I think deep down we all know what’s coming 😭

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, OTF said:

It'll never last IMO

38 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol: 

Not salty Rice decided his nanna could go fuck herself at all is he? :lol: Poor wee James "Ooh aah up the RA" McClean

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I get why he wants to play him as he’s probably the best passer of the ball in the squad but he’s obviously not a DM. He gave it away too cheaply against Serbia and we’ll be punished playing him there against better opposition

He has tucked into midfield to good effect for Liverpool this season but that’s been from a starting position of full back when Liverpool are in possession. And there’s no way he starts at RB ahead of Walker.

The obvious solution is to drop Bellingham back into CM and put Gordon or Eze out wide on the left and Foden in the number 10 role. We’ve already got trippier playing out of position at LB but Southgate would rather have three square pegs in round holes 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Also, shirt off from 15 minutes before kick off. 

How will he see the stone island badge if he whips his tits out before kick off?