Euro 24

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Jesus titty fucking christ

Precisely. 

This cunt is just spouting absolute racist bile.  

I’ve reported several of his posts, including this one, but I very much doubt anything will be done. 

17 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

For once it's a good thing some of us don't know how to embed tweets 

Grace Helbig Vr GIF by This Might Get

I’ve edited it, so that everyone can see the vile hateful shite this cunt is posting.

It genuinely staggers me, and also leaves me baffled, as to how someone from a country like ours can end up so fucking ignorant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve edited it, so that everyone can see the vile hateful shite this cunt is posting.

It genuinely staggers me, and also leaves me baffled, as to how someone from a country like ours can end up so fucking ignorant. 

it’s hard to believe it’s not a WUM. There is a picture of his 5 kids with them giving the finger as well.  The lineage will continue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Read Barry’s reply. 

He’s no geologist. 

This has ti be a parody account- nobody is that fucking thick, are they? 

https://x.com/callummcfcdonk/status/1812930441776971879?s=46&t=hRvO1DcFPkz8iRb2xP6ivw

Looks like they are using a fake pic/profile.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Jaysus... 1

Also, in my opinion, a better protest would be to leave Musk’s cesspit, because reporting stuff like that does fuck all 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

In my opinion, I would delete all of those images off Toontastic. 

I don't really agree, I think a reminder of the kind of people who DO follow football, go to games and think like this is necessary once in a while.

I leave it to the discretion of the posters though.

The old argument of 'we don't want it in football' fucks me off no end. 

It's what's happening outside the stadium too and fuelled with booze and likeable cunts they feel safe to spout the shite. 

Those who say they don't want it in football are in pure denial it's happening everyday 

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Read Barry’s reply. 

He’s no geologist. 

I think it is a parody, about 5 or 6 years ago there was a shit tonne of them. Fake wives etc. It was always near the mark, but the bigger accounts were pretty good at not overstepping into actual bigotry.

I’m guessing this cunt stopped getting likes and retweets and has decided to just go full blown racist cunt. 

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

As Alex has said, ie Edwards. From memory it was always Matthews. 

You’re about my age and will no doubt have some vague memories of reading Shoot and Match, plus the annuals at Christmas probably. Back in the early to mid-80s there was definitely still a real reverence for Matthews and his era. I even remember a feature on Wor Jackie and reading about him practicing with a tennis ball. This got me thinking about how the waning of Matthews’ fame is probably as much to do with the passing of time as anything else. But what really made me think that is the realisation that, back then, we were much closer to the 50s than we are now to those days in the 80s :lol: there’s a cheery thought for a Tuesday morning 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I'm no twitter expert and I've probably just wasted 10 minutes of me life looking at barry stanton's page and my thought was that it's parody.

I'm not entirely sure how you'd convince the police of that if they came knocking on the door mind, but probably best not to post it all in the first place?

mind you, there's undoubtedly the terminally stupid about.  :(

Who or what is it supposed to be a parody of? 

Twitter is an absolute cesspit. Scratch the surface of most tweets, and delve into the replies, and you will see some absolutely vile shit. And since Musk took the place over, basically nothing is against their rules. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Who or what is it supposed to be a parody of? 

Twitter is an absolute cesspit. Scratch the surface of most tweets, and delve into the replies, and you will see some absolutely vile shit. And since Musk took the place over, basically nothing is against their rules. 

Facebook das basically. A piss take out of racist, homophobic council estate tramps that have England flags and union jacks in their profiles because “you’re not allowed to display them anymore”. There are a load of them or there was once upon a time, big frank was originally one before he switched it up to take the piss out of ITKs.

I’m guessing at some point they’ve been replaced by legitimate racist twats hiding behind “parody” accounts. That post MF put up with the photoshop of Saka is just fucking messed up no matter the context.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Facebook das basically. A piss take out of racist, homophobic council estate tramps that have England flags and union jacks in their profiles because “you’re not allowed to display them anymore”. There are a load of them or there was once upon a time, big frank was originally one before he switched it up to take the piss out of ITKs.

I’m guessing at some point they’ve been replaced by legitimate racist twats hiding behind “parody” accounts. That post MF put up with the photoshop of Saka is just fucking messed up no matter the context.

Aye. If you read his timeline it’s entirely just racist remarks. He has used a real innocent person to be the face of his profile. I doubt the 5 kids in his profile (flicking the Vs) are his as well.

I’d say it’s more of a distasteful WUM looking for attention rather than a parody. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Right got you. And aye, as Alex says, if you're amplifying vile shit, and no doubt encouraging others to do the same, your motives are irrelevant. 

That account is disgusting and I do not believe it to be a parody. It's followed by the sort of Internet edgelord trash that used to claim it was being ironic in its racism, but now is just outright.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

That post MF put up with the photoshop of Saka is just fucking messed up no matter the context.

I'm astonished that image of saka hasn't made the news to be honest, has it not gone viral?

you'd imagine someone will eventually be pulled for it?

58 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That account is disgusting and I do not believe it to be a parody. It's followed by the sort of Internet edgelord trash that used to claim it was being ironic in its racism, but now is just outright.

I don't think parody is the right term, that account isn't sending up racists, it's just posting racist stuff for attention. And because it's a verified account, it'll be monetised so the more people look at the page, click the links, interact with it, the more motivation there is to continue the racist shit.