Euro 24

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Suck my plastic Scottish cock

Why is your cock plastic?

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: Walking in at 5am tomorrow and resigning in Ian Paisley's voice. 

hqdefault.jpg

"Yew are denying my fondermental rights as a subject of her mojestey, queen Elizabeth ther second to come into the workplace in an inebriated fashion, so y'are yew heathen, papist, follower of Beelzebub, ye.'

• Haha 9

I know England got to the finals ans were 10 minutes from forcing extra time... but. 

I think they were dogshit throughout. Led by a dogshit manager. If they had someone like Pep they would have won it with this squad. Still enough young players for a promising future under a manager with actual pedigree. But ffs, please can we cut out the hype and hysteria. 

• Like 8

England have the players to properly take a tournament by the scruff of its neck. I'm not saying they wouldn't still get beat when they come up against a France or a Spain, but they've been as timid as fuck most of the way through. 

Odd burst of energy with subs a couple of times but for the most part they've just been bang average. Picking Kane tonight and giving their centre halves an hour of kip was just crackers. He must be trundling about in training too. 

I sincerely hope that that's it for Southgate. He's done an unreal job, but it's got to be the end of the road now. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I know England got to the finals ans were 10 minutes from forcing extra time... but. 

I think they were dogshit throughout. Led by a dogshit manager. If they had someone like Pep they would have won it with this squad. Still enough young players for a promising future under a manager with actual pedigree. But ffs, please can we cut out the hype and hysteria. 

You'll get told off with an attitude like that

Lucky as fuck to get this far and Southgate cements his legacy by being ultra conservative / utterly dull in the final. Spain weren’t great by their standards but they didn’t have to be. He’s a nice bloke but he’s an absolutely bang average manager. And if you think that’s an overreaction, honestly tell me how you’d feel if him and Howe swapped jobs tomorrow. 
Spain  were comfortably the best (and most entertaining) team in the tournament though so well deserved and definitely the right result 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Renton said:

That my friend, will never happen

Can't wait for Shearer podcast tomorrow. Hopefully gets tanked with Meeks and Jug Ears and rip into biege cunt. 

I. Might cycle up to his house tomorrow and shit on his step

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Basically played well in the first half v Holland 😂

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye, Neville saying that England came up against better quality tonight. They didn’t, they came up against a better team but man for man Spain are no better than England.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Zodiac Sign Twerk GIF by Hope

Thought you were batting for Gareth?

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Lucky as fuck to get this far and Southgate cements his legacy by being ultra conservative / utterly dull in the final. Spain weren’t great by their standards but they didn’t have to be. He’s a nice bloke but he’s an absolutely bang average manager. And if you think that’s an overreaction, honestly tell me how you’d feel if him and Howe swapped jobs tomorrow. 
Spain  were comfortably the best (and most entertaining) team in the tournament though so well deserved and definitely the right result 

I'm not England's number one fan so it's a 100% balanced opinion and not clouded by bias but he's definitely who he is, and that's an average, cautious manager who's not played his best hand. Not the first England manager to do that to be fair to him but there's your problem. Need a ruthless man in the job, I'm afraid.

• Like 3

I was reading that Mainoo's dad is a big LA Lakers fan, but he just likes to wing it on the kids' birth certificates. It was in an interview with his brother Shakwheel. 

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I sincerely hope that that's it for Southgate. He's done an unreal job, but it's got to be the end of the road now. 

At this stage he should be the manager who set it up for the next manager to win.

• Like 1