Euro 24

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

"Laaaaaaaaaaad" nailed on - Rice looks like he'd have terminally shit patter.

Nailed on 😂 fucking eastender loving cunt. 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Romano is saying that Gareth is being offered a role until 2026 World Cup now. Oof.

So no opening ceremony and all advertising in biege 

He's fluked his way to this final, but given he's got 2 x major finals and 1 x semi final under his belt you can understand the temptation to give him another tournamemt 

My head says he knocks it back, especially if we win it on Sunday. Go out on a high and wait for ETH to fuck up, or have his kegs dropped by ratty. The only way he'll stick around is if we lose again, and his pride won't let him give up until he wins something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

My head says he knocks it back, especially if we win it on Sunday. Go out on a high and wait for ETH to fuck up, or have his kegs dropped by ratty. The only way he'll stick around is if we lose again, and his pride won't let him give up until he wins something.

Gareth Southgate give his thoughts on his squad and England’s chances in Euro 2086

(I appreciate this post could jinx Spain)

IMG_5133.jpeg

Edited by Toonpack

15 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Id rather be a subway socceroo than a budweiser lion :puke:

bud.jpg

Italian BLT with sweet chilli and southwest chipotle sauce 🤤

Not saying that’s not a nice combo but what’s Italian about that? :lol: 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Gareth Southgate give his thoughts on his squad and England’s chances in Euro 2086

(I appreciate this post could jinx Spain)

IMG_5133.jpeg

Even if he was dead and had been for several decades, he’d still be wearing that short sleeved white polo shirt with the zip neck 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Most likely the backpacker making it.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Italian, Thai and Mexican combo doesn't scream Aussie to me like.

That said Budweiser is fucking swill, and also American so we have no right here.

11 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Most likely the backpacker making it.

Most likely an American who identifies as Italian because his great, great 'nonna' was from Italy and he has a vowel at the end of his surname.

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even if he was dead and had been for several decades, he’d still be wearing that short sleeved white polo shirt with the zip neck 

He used to wear a waistcoat 🤷🏻‍♂️

There’s no need to suppose that the Dear Leader won’t up his sartorial game again ☺️

23 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Most likely an American who identifies as Italian because his great, great 'nonna' was from Italy and he has a vowel at the end of his surname.

Plenty of Italian Australians here (post WWII they were one of the largest migrant groups), not so many American Italian Australians (although post Donald Trump II (aka WWIII) that may change.

7 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Plenty of Italian Australians here (post WWII they were one of the largest migrant groups), not so many American Italian Australians (although post Donald Trump II (aka WWIII) that may change.

There won't be any Americans left after Trump 2.0. The country will change it's name to Trumptopia. Everyone will have an orange hue (because of the radiation poisoning), and will all shag their daughters (although the southern states do this already).

You can't even bring fruit into the country over there, no way are Aussies letting in irradiated humans.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He used to wear a waistcoat 🤷🏻‍♂️

There’s no need to suppose that the Dear Leader won’t up his sartorial game again ☺️

I know you’ve bought one of those polos, mate. 👍🏻 ;)

Tbh, it was more that I find it funny that he’s clearly a bit superstitious about these things. Because I am too, even though I realise that is actually pretty batshit crazy and complete nonsense, but I can’t help it. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dougle said:

images.jpg.1549ceaa1613362ae674676d7d81a39d.jpg

Dougle, you know I'm not LTA, so no use carrying on like the mackem sister knicker sniffer you are.

Good luck with Monique.

• Haha 6