Euro 24

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know what the tune is, but I've just read that England fans now sing "Stop the Boats, Nigel Farage"?? What the fuck is that shit. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know what the tune is, but I've just read that England fans now sing "Stop the Boats, Nigel Farage"?? What the fuck is that shit. 

Proof positive that everyone in world football is absolutely correct about England fans.

• Like 2

There’s always a fair proportion of racist, knuckle dragging, gammon cunts who follow England. They’re the same ones who weaponise Remembrance, think the world owes us a debt of gratitude and consider any lesson in history that isn’t jingoistic propaganda to be part of cancel culture. They ‘tell it like it is’. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Pougatch calls out the FM generation and spreadsheet dudes :cuppa:

It’s an oversimplification but he’s got a point 

• Like 2

Miguel Delaney posting on twitter:

A handful of England fans at Dortmund station singing “stop the boats, stop the boats, Nigel Farage”

16 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Pougatch calls out the FM generation and spreadsheet dudes :cuppa:

Has he also looked at the spreadsheet of teams we got beat by pre Southgate? R9, Figo, ZZ etc. Yet we've struggled against someone who died and Slovakia ffs

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s an oversimplification but he’s got a point 

He has, but he's also ignoring the fact that despite the constant let downs fans had much more of a connection to those other England squads, and at least up until McClaren they entertained the fans with decent football (for the most part). We'd go out on our swords, rather than trying to sneak a win. Let's also not forget that Southgate has still won fuck all - he's only prolonged the misery so far, which is actually a super villain trait IMO.

Would you swap the 95/96 season under KK with that same team and season under Southgate if it meant a title win? Nah, fuck that and fuck Pougatch as well, the daft cunt. We're meant to feel something when watching footy other than boredom.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

He has, but he's also ignoring the fact that despite the constant let downs fans had much more of a connection to those other England squads, and at least up until McClaren they entertained the fans with decent football (for the most part). We'd go out on our swords, rather than trying to sneak a win. Let's also not forget that Southgate has still won fuck all - he's only prolonged the misery so far, which is actually a super villain trait IMO.

Would you swap the 95/96 season under KK with that same team and season under Southgate if it meant a title win? Nah, fuck that and fuck Pougatch as well, the daft cunt. We're meant to feel something when watching footy other than boredom.

Sven was a bit ‘catenaccio’ but you make a really good point. 
Kind of related (am I’m far from a hooligan and never have been one), but how fucking staid was the England end, man? The groups of middle class dads with young kids who looked they were singing along at a playgroup and had no real idea where they were. What a parcel of shite 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Has 'mark' taken in account how the tournaments have expanded and it's now a tonne of shite to play first?

I think it’s easier to qualify for them but arguably harder to win them. Although in the latter case I suppose you can progress to the latter stages without playing a really top side. But the expansion means all the big boys are there. Making a Greece or Denmark type victory less likely. But agreed, in that there’s definitely false equivalency 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.jpeg.551518b77db6a5a67ecdc37e255bdad5.jpeg

It's either that or their normal alternative....

1000002942.jpg.ba41e0c0487636f501eb3063f1f027a2.jpg

14 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Roy Keane saying the best teams always win the tournaments ignoring that Greece won it 20 years ago and were shite :lol:

300-movies-gerard-butler-wallpaper.jpg

"You fucking what, mate?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I think the trouble with the English football media is that they see themselves in Southgate; white. middle aged, middle class, liberal attitude, careerist. It’s a mirror. And he’s done pretty well. So they’re always going to back him. However @Dazzler hit the nail on the head, for large periods of game time in this tournament they’ve been fuckin boring… 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think the trouble with the English football media is that they see themselves in Southgate; white. middle aged, middle class, liberal attitude, careerist. It’s a mirror. And he’s done pretty well. So they’re always going to back him. 

So how come he gets so much abuse on here :lol: 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

We aren't the English football media.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Many have achieved middle income on here, but there’s not many who were brought up middle class ;)

Also this is a doozy from Ronay 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why’s TRex stuck his arm in the air? 

Classy, Marras, classy…

Pickford is so unlikeable. I didn’t mind people like Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn. (I’d have no idea if I walked past a Sunderland player on the street these days) but T-Rex is a world class cock womble.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Good to see Colback enjoying himself last night.

England fans at Millennium Square, Leeds, during a screening of England's semi-final

Why does his cock look like Livramento?

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

What do we reckon the odds are on the word being "cunt"? :D

Screenshot_20240711_133928_Chrome.jpg

"Laaaaaaaaaaad" nailed on - Rice looks like he'd have terminally shit patter.

• Haha 3