Euro 24

44 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It's been fucking shite. 

Bellingham has been over hyped by himself. 

Kane is ready for Glue 

Trippier has had a fucking tonne of shite whilst Walker has got off Scott free. 

Rice has been shite

Yet we're in the final 😂 and I really couldn't care less if we win. 

viva espana!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven't watched us in the knockout stages at all. I don't care enough about England to commit to a two hour shite game of football.

If there was even a glimmer of a chance of entertainment during the games, I'd be watching.

If we're incapable of making it entertaining at any point I really don't give a fuck if we win.

I'll have the final on on Monday morning because Spain are in it and they're great to watch. England will also be there I suppose. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I mean fuck all that. The football has been mind numbingly boring to watch, we’ve scraped through a fair few games by the skin of our teeth against lesser teams and he has nowhere near got the best out of the talent available to him.

A better manager could have romped home with that squad, playing good football.

@Christmas Tree  totally has the hang of this management lark.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

@Gemmill

Fill it in and send it off

HwkbTSf.jpeg

This attempted meme has defeated itself by putting "I don't watch actual games" on there.

17 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I haven't watched us in the knockout stages at all. I don't care enough about England to commit to a two hour shite game of football.

If there was even a glimmer of a chance of entertainment during the games, I'd be watching.

If we're incapable of making it entertaining at any point I really don't give a fuck if we win.

I'll have the final on on Monday morning because Spain are in it and they're great to watch. England will also be there I suppose. 

Having both English and Spanish blood I have already prepared my victory speech.

Celebrate We Did It GIF

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Funny SMB

another-finals-appearance-for-pickford-v

VVD looks like a dad in the summer holidays dealing with his disabled toddler. He knows he's there and he's just about done with his shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

kane looks finished. or at least he needs runners playing around him and beyond him in a way that this england side isn't set up to do. 

agree with those saying watkins to start, but he will stick with kane. 

southgate is a massively frustrating manager. he made the right subs in the end but left them so late again. it could have been comfortable if he'd made the changes on 60-70 minutes instead of 80. but for all of his faults, you have to give him some credit - he knows how to go deep in tournament football. the players play for him and each other in a way that previous generations failed to do. 

three semi finals, two finals and a quarter final - it doesn't get much better than that. just need to finally go and win the bloody thing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

VVD looks like a dad in the summer holidays dealing with his disabled toddler. He knows he's there and he's just about done with his shit.

"How long is she ganna be at Tesco for man?! She was aah'nly gannin' for a pint of milk and a telly paper. Aah'm ganna slap this little cunt aahl owa if she doesn't get back soon like."

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

kane looks finished. or at least he needs runners playing around him and beyond him in a way that this england side isn't set up to do. 

agree with those saying watkins to start, but he will stick with kane. 

southgate is a massively frustrating manager. he made the right subs in the end but left them so late again. it could have been comfortable if he'd made the changes on 60-70 minutes instead of 80. but for all of his faults, you have to give him some credit - he knows how to go deep in tournament football. the players play for him and each other in a way that previous generations failed to do. 

three semi finals, two finals and a quarter final - it doesn't get much better than that. just need to finally go and win the bloody thing. 

Sack him and replace him before the final. They need to do what teams used to do with Neil Warnock - "Thanks for getting us promoted, Neil now fuck off so we can bring in someone decent to do the shit you can't"

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

It's been fucking shite. 

Bellingham has been over hyped by himself. 

Kane is ready for Glue 

Trippier has had a fucking tonne of shite whilst Walker has got off Scott free. 

Rice has been shite

Yet we're in the final 😂 and I really couldn't care less if we win. 

Orrrrrr you're pretending not to because you CANT FACE Gareth bringing it home.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Kane is ready for Glue 

:lol:

As for Rice, never rated him and this tournament hasn't changed my mind.

4 minutes ago, MrBass said:

As for Rice, never rated him and this tournament hasn't changed my mind.

I thought he had a cracking season with Arsenal. But then comes into a team with Handbrake as manager....... 

51 minutes ago, Andrew said:

England were pretty entertaining last night.  I know it is hard to believe, but there it was. 

• Like 2

Spain have struggled in some games.  They obviously have more flair than us, but Keegan's team frequently had more flair than most and won fuck all.  

I don't think they will pull our pants down, but they might get our builder's crack showing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We should post a few page 3 lasses around the front row in bikini tops, and get them making eyes at this 16 year old kid. He'll spooge his kegs and it'll be the sun wot won it. 

Should be Kane’s last tournament tbh. I don’t mind starting him. I’d prefer not to though. But you’ve got to be looking to bring him off with at least 25 minutes to go. 

• Like 1

Think my problem with this side is I just somehow don't like them enough to care about much of this. They're very professional, gifted, inoffensive etc but somehow I just do not connect with them.

I think I largely want them to win the thing just to see if it stirs any actual feeling in me. It's miles off how I feel with Newcastle.

Some people seem to care about it though so maybe it's just me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Think my problem with this side is I just somehow don't like them enough to care about much of this. They're very professional, gifted, inoffensive etc but somehow I just do not connect with them.

I think I largely want them to win the thing just to see if it stirs any actual feeling in me. It's miles off how I feel with Newcastle.

Some people seem to care about it though so maybe it's just me.

Traitorous talk to be honest. We need less people like you and more people like this throbbing thundercunt: 

https://news.sky.com/video/euro-2024-ross-kemp-posts-reaction-to-ollie-watkins-goal-against-netherlands-13176399

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Traitorous talk to be honest. We need less people like you and more people like this throbbing thundercunt: 

https://news.sky.com/video/euro-2024-ross-kemp-posts-reaction-to-ollie-watkins-goal-against-netherlands-13176399

They were funny last time when they came out of nowhere, and he was just going tops off mental in his kitchen and nearly crying. 

Now that I know he endorsed Mark François though, he can fucking ram it. 

• Haha 3

I don't know what the tune is, but I've just read that England fans now sing "Stop the Boats, Nigel Farage"?? What the fuck is that shit. 

• Jaysus... 1