Euro 24

2 mins of injury time in the second half is almost unheard of these days. Southgate master plan. Pass it sideways for 45 minutes and then score the winner. 

• Like 1

Shame we’re going to get spanked by Spain but it’s nice to still have some skin in the game. 

Absolutely deserved that and I can’t fault the manager’s subs. And I thought that before the winner. Brave and proactive 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

instant improvement yet again when foden was subbed. Palmer to start ahead of him in the final.

You really have become my favourite poster haha

• Haha 1

He'll never drop Kane but Watkins looks so much sharper. It would be too big of a call for Southgate not to start his captain though. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

instant improvement yet again when foden was subbed. Palmer to start ahead of him in the final.

Well yeah but you’d have to be incredibly biased, which you clearly are, not to recognise a couple of things. Namely, Foden was superb in the first half and the tactical change made at half time by the Dutch was all about nullifying that. You take a bit of unfair stick at times but maybe have a night off and quit when you’re behind? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, MrBass said:

Shame we’re going to get spanked by Spain but it’s nice to still have some skin in the game. 

Your lot got a lot of confidence from coming back from behind and winning a pelanty shootout. Today you even deserved to win.

Spain aren’t unbeatable, they looked ordinary against us for a large part of the game.

I fancy you to win tbh.

• Like 1

Roy Keane when England score is hilarious. Just turns away from the screen, and you know he's thinking "Jaysus these cunts will be insufferable now so they will." :lol:

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Your lot got a lot of confidence from coming back from behind and winning a pelanty shootout. Today you even deserved to win.

Spain aren’t unbeatable, they looked ordinary against us for a large part of the game.

I fancy you to win tbh.

You can get to fuck with your reverse psychology shite 

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Now start him. V Spain as kane is wank

He scored ~45 odd goals this season. He clearly is a class player that looks like he is carrying an injury and plays in a system where nobody runs in behind him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well yeah but you’d have to be incredibly biased, which you clearly are, not to recognise a couple of things. Namely, Foden was superb in the first half and the tactical change made at half time by the Dutch was all about nullifying that. You take a bit of unfair stick at times but maybe have a night off and quit when you’re behind? 

lets agree to disagree 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Absolutely deserved that and I can’t fault the manager’s subs. And I thought that before the winner. Brave and proactive 

Aye, feels like we’ve finally turned up. He actually made the subs as they got some momentum for once as well. Maybe his weird crack about the pressure finally being off has a ring of truth to it 

On the bright side, there’s no way can let Gareth walk after this, he deserves another crack at the World Cup.

Also, have they swapped the good Bellingham for the shite one from down the road 🤷‍♂️