Euro 24

Unbelievable that the only team to beat Spain..so far in the entire Euro Championships including the qualifiers...was Scotland ! 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Unbelievable that the only team to beat Spain..so far in the entire Euro Championships including the qualifiers...was Scotland ! 

Jings! 

• Haha 3

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Were gonna get beat by a team with Cucerella in ffs 😂

Confident of beating the Dutch ? 

• Like 1

That Lamine Yamal kid looks like he has a bit of potential. Maybe worth a cheeky bid for him now when he’s still under the radar.

• Haha 3

Fucking brilliant this. Spain are sexy as fuck. France have played their part in an excellent game too. 

• Like 2

England will grind their way to the final then Spain will give them a lesson in how to play football 

Spain have had to beat France and Germany. They’ll be too fucking knackered to pull our pants down and call it Fallas. 

england are unchanged again this evening apparently, because trippier has worked so well on the left, why bother changing? :lol: 

• Haha 2

Gabriel Clarke: ‘They say all goalkeepers need an element of insanity’

Pickford: ‘I don’t know what insanity means’

Safe to say there’s still work to be done in the Sunderland education system.

• Haha 3

I am one of very few people who is a dan of Durch football. I can’t stand Koeman though because of his antics in ‘88.

I also do like English football and think it’s time for you to win something. But can’t stand the attitude of a lot of English fans.

Difficult evening tbh. I do hope for a brawl, loads of ref cards and both teams getting suspended. An earthquake would do, too.

• Haha 1

Areet Dan. 

Be nice to see some decent play, but I think this is going to be a dreadful bore. 

Going to penalties, 0-0 or 1-1.