Euro 24

Just now, Gemmill said:

England absolutely intent on winning by a one-goal margin, find themselves pegged back again. 

Sitting back and watching them ping the ball about is how you win tournaments. Holland and Southgate have researched this extensively. 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sitting back and watching them ping the ball about is how you win tournaments. Holland and Southgate have researched this extensively. 

It's now 100% official that these players are wasted on this daft cunt. All the excitement pre tournament about our attacking line and all that goofy fucker wants to do is sit back and defend slender leads. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Foden having pot shots from 20 yards out like he’s playing for Man City and will get another 5 chances in the second half. He needs to realise where he is 

AGAIN

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's now 100% official that these players are wasted on this daft cunt. All the excitement pre tournament about our attacking line and all that goofy fucker wants to do is sit back and defend slender leads. 

Southgate

• Haha 3

I would like to say how ordinary you lot look and that I am delighted. But then you lot would probably come back looking like Brazil 1970and win the tournament.

Therefore I have to say how sad I am that you are looking so ordinary. I really, really hope you will improve in the second half 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lineker suggesting England don't press cos Harry Kane doesn't press. Load of shite. It has to be coming from the manager. 

They’re all so angry that they’re firing out with any old shite :lol: Glad they’re actually all being honest for once