Site Cert Issues

Andrew

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Looks like she’s buttering the cheeks as she waddles out, mind. 

You are the expert :) 

On 04/06/2024 at 20:42, Gemmill said:

Tell him to use Edge. Once you click on advanced and proceed to site, it works after that. With Chrome, every time you try to change to a different page you get blocked but old Billy Gates is a bit more chill about the whole thing. 

Opera works on my phone instead of Chrome 

On 04/06/2024 at 14:12, Andrew said:

Hi all,

you may see some site cert issues over the next few days. It’s absolutely nothing to worry about but it might make browsing a bit of a pain in the arse. 

Im away at the moment so I can’t fix it for a few days. Should be back on track by the weekend.

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

On 04/06/2024 at 21:51, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I got a call from a female scammer trying to get me to log onto teamviewer to check our router. She hung up when I asked if I could throat fuck her after I shoved it up her arse. 

I enjoyed the regular calls from Interpol a couple of years ago telling me that there was an international arrest warrant.

For some reason they always started swearing and hung up when I told them that I am a prosecutor and as they are from Interpol I order them to arrest themselves.

• Haha 3

On 04/06/2024 at 20:51, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I got a call from a female scammer trying to get me to log onto teamviewer to check our router. She hung up when I asked if I could throat fuck her after I shoved it up her arse. 

At least you got to try out some of your chat up lines 

• Haha 6

On 06/06/2024 at 03:28, RobinRobin said:

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

between here, my actual job and the only fans I have three, and I’m on holiday from all of them so

Zip It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Apple TV+

:razz:

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

between here, my actual job and the only fans I have three, and I’m on holiday from all of them so

Zip It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Apple TV+

:razz:

Only one IMPORTANT job. 🙂 

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

Only one IMPORTANT job. 🙂 

Getting his baps out for subscriptions?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

MFs OnlyFans is just him testing out various bondage items, sex hammocks etc and lying there helpless until the authorities have to cut him out. Again.

New kink unlocked 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Got a link? :lol:

If you care enough you’ll find it yourself 😘

• Haha 4

Sorted Andrew. Next up the x vs twitter issue, seeing as we've got so many lazy cunts who don't respect their fellow posters enough to fix their links before posting them. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sorted Andrew. Next up the x vs twitter issue, seeing as we've got so many lazy cunts who don't respect their fellow posters enough to fix their links before posting them. 

If only we could. 🙁