Site Cert Issues

Andrew

Hi all,

you may see some site cert issues over the next few days. It’s absolutely nothing to worry about but it might make browsing a bit of a pain in the arse. 

Im away at the moment so I can’t fix it for a few days. Should be back on track by the weekend.

• Like 8

I just assumed the “ UNSAFE SITE- ATTACKERS ARE TARGETING YOUR DEVICE” message was from the same lads who tell me about local milfs gagging for it in my area. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I just assumed the “ UNSAFE SITE- ATTACKERS ARE TARGETING YOUR DEVICE” message was from the same lads who tell me about local milfs gagging for it in my area. 

I always just thought it would be some lucky bastards in another area who would have milfs gagging for it, I couldn't believe it when I found out they were on my doorstep! Get in! :ok:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think Leazes is owed a huge apology.

• Haha 7

Been fucked for me all morning - Chrome just won't play with it. Installed Edge which works better but still gives the warning. 

Tell him to use Edge. Once you click on advanced and proceed to site, it works after that. With Chrome, every time you try to change to a different page you get blocked but old Billy Gates is a bit more chill about the whole thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I often get this even before these err “cert/milf” issues, can you explain why please @Andrew?? 

IMG_4664.png

Off the top of my head no, but we are due for an update to the board software(different to the cert thing) which I’m going to do once I’m back in NZ and there’s no football on as it will be a new process for me and I’m not sure if it’s will take more than a day to do.

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Off the top of my head no, but we are due for an update to the board software(different to the cert thing) which I’m going to do once I’m back in NZ and there’s no football on as it will be a new process for me and I’m not sure if it’s will take more than a day to do.

You need to get your priorities straight, kiddah

• Haha 3

In slightly related news, I’ve just spent 5hrs on the phone with Lloyds recovering £4,500 from my Mam’s current account, fucking scumbag scammers got her with a “family member in trouble” text scam. 

Utter fucking cunts. 

I have to say that the lass from the bank was absolutely fantastic- once she realised that my Mam had been completely duped, she very subtly steered the conversation towards my Mam’s health, and got responses from her that enabled her to tick whatever boxes were necessary for a full, instant refund on the grounds of temporary bewilderment. 

Keep an eye on your older relatives chaps, even when they’re compos mentis it can still happen to them. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

He's gone on holiday with the Patreon money BTW. 

A little less Project Santa, a little more Project Sacré-Cœur.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

In slightly related news, I’ve just spent 5hrs on the phone with Lloyds recovering £4,500 from my Mam’s current account, fucking scumbag scammers got her with a “family member in trouble” text scam. 

Utter fucking cunts. 

I have to say that the lass from the bank was absolutely fantastic- once she realised that my Mam had been completely duped, she very subtly steered the conversation towards my Mam’s health, and got responses from her that enabled her to tick whatever boxes were necessary for a full, instant refund on the grounds of temporary bewilderment. 

Keep an eye on your older relatives chaps, even when they’re compos mentis it can still happen to them. 

Honestly, I've been transferring sums this week for our imminent house purchase and even when you check absolutely every detail a million times before confirming, you find yourself thinking "yes, but a really clever scammer would do x, y and z to make this still seem legit" and you drive yourself mad with it - it's no wonder people end up losing money to these things, either through not paying due attention or just completely accidentally. Scary really.

Very glad it's all worked out for her/you in the end.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Honestly, I've been transferring sums this week for our imminent house purchase and even when you check absolutely every detail a million times before confirming, you find yourself thinking "yes, but a really clever scammer would do x, y and z to make this still seem legit" and you drive yourself mad with it - it's no wonder people end up losing money to these things, either through not paying due attention or just completely accidentally. Scary really.

I’d have paid money to see our solicitors face when I insisted on sending £1 first to make sure it was all legit. Call it revenge for taking 2 weeks to send out physical copies of what we needed to sign 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Honestly man, when I read through the text stream I felt sick, then furious. 

She was in a right state when I got round there, but all sorted, we brought her back to ours for tea and she’s back to her usual self…

IMG_2941.jpeg.e78e9731d22706dbda28cbc318d8c435.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Utter fucking cunts. 

I got a call from a female scammer trying to get me to log onto teamviewer to check our router. She hung up when I asked if I could throat fuck her after I shoved it up her arse. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I got a call from a female scammer trying to get me to log onto teamviewer to check our router. She hung up when I asked if I could throat fuck her after I shoved it up her arse. 

That was me and the only reason I hung up was because I was on pay as you go. Call me back 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Please don't :) 

poop diarrhea GIF

Proper ghostie that. Clean break, no arsewipe required.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Proper ghostie that. Clean break, no arsewipe required.

Looks like she’s buttering the cheeks as she waddles out, mind. 

• Haha 3