Ten bob’s bell ends v HOWE’S HOWITZERS!

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Keane mouthing off saying we think we're a bigger club than we are. Go fuck your labrador you. Cunt. 

Pandering to the mackems hoping they'll be daft enough to give him the gig when Still knocks them back.

Also, this is exactly why VAR needs to go away for, at least, a few seasons while we do something about the standard of officiating and even the rules themselves. Fancy going to work in the VAR booth, just hours after clubs are about to vote to get rid of it, and serving this shit sandwich up 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Brighton haven't had a shot on target, the arseholes. 

But De Zerbi is the next Fergie or that's what we were told earlier this season. After two games. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Brighton haven't had a shot on target, the arseholes. 

According to my Sky app neither have Chelsea, despite scoring. Neither team have even touched the ball. 

Screenshot_20240515_210213_Scores.thumb.jpg.39bef585a7399ad126d538066b2474bb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I do hope that there’s some half time changes. A half time bollocking is not going to help Anderson out here when he looks a bit out of his depth 

I really really want him to do well, but despite playing a lot for us, and trying his arse off he still continues to lack end product.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Also, this is exactly why VAR needs to go away for, at least, a few seasons while we do something about the standard of officiating and even the rules themselves. Fancy going to work in the VAR booth, just hours after clubs are about to vote to get rid of it, and serving this shit sandwich up 

It’s also nailed on that they didn’t even look at Amrabat when they did look 

• Like 2

Eddie’s going to wait until it’s 2-0 before making any changes isn’t he?

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Fucking hell Anderson 

Time to get him off. 

The issue I have with VAR and some of the refereeing that we see, is that it reminds me of the awful refereeing that I used to see in the wresting as a kid. The only problem was that was at least scripted. Get in, Gordon, you beauty!