Eddie’s late thread lackeys v de Zerbi’s beach bums

About time!!

8-0 Callum Wilson to score 3 and burst both tits ruling him out for several lifetimes.

• Haha 3

i wish i was coming home for this. last home game of the season at sjp is always a party. a fellow london-based mag offered me a lift up but i'm stuck at home with the kids while the wife is away so i'll have to make do with you fuckers for company. 

6 - 0 - isak double hattrick to storm into the lead for the golden boot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I fancy we'll knack these. Then Man United. Then Brentford. 

hopefully tottenham's implosion continues too. 

6th would be a superb achievement, after everything that's happened this season. 5th would be remarkable 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

hopefully tottenham's implosion continues too. 

6th would be a superb achievement, after everything that's happened this season. 5th would be remarkable 

spurs have Burnley and sheff Utd. They’ll be getting 6 points.

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

spurs have Burnley and sheff Utd. They’ll be getting 6 points.

burnley are still fighting for survival so you never know - spurs look like their confidence is shot. remember we lost to forest and drew with luton during our slump in form

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i wish i was coming home for this. last home game of the season at sjp is always a party. a fellow london-based mag offered me a lift up but i'm stuck at home with the kids while the wife is away so i'll have to make do with you fuckers for company. 

6 - 0 - isak double hattrick to storm into the lead for the golden boot 

We’re getting the train to tomorrow’s match and back on the same day from Dorset because we’re absolute fucking idiots 🤡🤡

I think we’ll win but will be investing on Brighton and the draw to alleviate the pain of the inevitable shitshow 😆

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

🍌

IMG_2829.thumb.png.5b6dce766d164080b17d8fb8a1990796.png

IMG_2830.thumb.jpeg.4a613897eba0331aec65568ebb79cf1c.jpeg

5-0. 

3 from Isak, 3 from The Bull of t’Leeds, 3 from Bruno and a hat trick from Gordon. 

BUJ7 with a brace for the winner. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think we’ll win but will be investing on Brighton and the draw to alleviate the pain of the inevitable shitshow 😆

Take this bed-wetting nonsense and…

F2OLkdKW8AA7rEF.jpg

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

We’re getting the train to tomorrow’s match and back on the same day from Dorset because we’re absolute fucking idiots 🤡🤡

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

• Haha 2

Wilson not even in the squad. I mean he might be ill, but if he's injured again that might be decision made for the summer window.