The Great DOF Hunt of 2024

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

He better be a success because no other club is going to hire the fucking snake after all this.

That's the clearest part of this. He comes out smelling like shit, and good luck to sorting out their massive overspending in the amount of time their fickle fans will give.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OTF said:

That's the clearest part of this. He comes out smelling like shit, and good luck to sorting out their massive overspending in the amount of time their fickle fans will give.

spongebob squarepants GIF

• Haha 4

:spit:

tenpoless said:

"Its like a jail for him at the moment. Why would any other top executives join Newcastle after this? Theyre not the end destination and should stop acting like one. They should know their role at the moments is similar to BvB, just a stepping stone for bigger clubs. Ronaldo would have called this slavery."

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:spit:

tenpoless said:

"Its like a jail for him at the moment. Why would any other top executives join Newcastle after this? Theyre not the end destination and should stop acting like one. They should know their role at the moments is similar to BvB, just a stepping stone for bigger clubs. Ronaldo would have called this slavery."

I hope he has the same attitude about Man United knowing their 'role' if we overtake them on a regular basis. :cuppa:

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.08e18d5af508542ac6253e7dfea10f7f.png

"as long as I didn't break confidentiality and infringe on my previous employers business, it was all good."

Like sharing contractual information with prospective employers, and then meeting with the Wolves sporting director on behalf of Man Utd/INEOS? The fucking thick cunt masquerading as an intellectual is the worst kind of thick cunt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

image.thumb.png.08e18d5af508542ac6253e7dfea10f7f.png

"as long as I didn't break confidentiality and infringe on my previous employers business, it was all good."

Like sharing contractual information with prospective employers, and then meeting with the Wolves sporting director on behalf of Man Utd/INEOS? The fucking thick cunt masquerading as an intellectual is the worst kind of thick cunt.

last post on their thread is actually a really good read. bit of realism from a man utd supporter, whatever next?   :lol:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/dan-ashworth-newcastle-dof-currently-tending-to-his-garden.478683/page-64

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

last post on their thread is actually a really good read. bit of realism from a man utd supporter, whatever next?   :lol:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/dan-ashworth-newcastle-dof-currently-tending-to-his-garden.478683/page-64

The lad called Insanity has it nailed too. Ironic name really since he’s one of the few talking sense :lol:.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

The lad called Insanity has it nailed too. Ironic name really since he’s one of the few talking sense :lol:.

aye, I noticed his posts too.

I've long since got over being pissed off at the idea of ashworth being poached by them fuckers. they're welcome to the slimey cunt. just pay a reasonable negotiated rate, but no, they appear to be partly owned by the chemical industry's equivalent of mike ashley.

• Like 3

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

aye, I noticed his posts too.

I've long since got over being pissed off at the idea of ashworth being poached by them fuckers. they're welcome to the slimey cunt. just pay a reasonable negotiated rate, but no, they appear to be partly owned by the chemical industry's equivalent of mike ashley.

The more that comes out the more happy I become he’s gone. Not only is he a snake but he’s absolutely shite at keeping stuff under wraps and as someone who is paid to be discreet it’s not a good sign that we’ve been able to uncover all of his dodgy practices with Man Utd :lol:

The fact that we’re big timing them is an added bonus, and part of me hope it’s down to pure pettiness because of Lingard.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

The more that comes out the more happy I become he’s gone. Not only is he a snake but he’s absolutely shite at keeping stuff under wraps and as someone who is paid to be discreet it’s not a good sign that we’ve been able to uncover all of his dodgy practices with Man Utd :lol:

The fact that we’re big timing them is an added bonus, and part of me hope it’s down to pure pettiness because of Lingard.

we should've done that anyway with dubravka.

pettiness should be the name of the game in all dealings with those cunts.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Obviously they made us wait until after the psr window. Cunts 

I doubt they reached a deal in the last nine hours. I’m guessing a deal was struck within the last couple of days. I really hope we haven’t bent over for them due to our PSR situation.

• Like 3

I reckon it'll probably be about £5m. I think it's a mistake that we've allowed him to start there for this window, particularly given we don't yet have a replacement. 

But I hope he's an absolute disaster there. He'll be there long term, you'd think, so Man United will be the first club that actually find out whether he's any good at his job. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I doubt they reached a deal in the last nine hours. I’m guessing a deal was struck within the last couple of days. I really hope we haven’t bent over for them due to our PSR situation.

edwards implying we were still scraping about for money here despite pulling in £68m for anderson and minteh?

328275561_Screenshot_20240701_090401_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.197433bee4708ceeaca044e908567b6c.jpg 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Edwards won't have a clue. He's just lumping it in with the other deals for convenience. 

downie implying we needed a few quid too.

I really hope you're right on this one, unfortunately you mostly tend to be wrong.

523239526_Screenshot_20240701_095332_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a7bc064112aaf391a3d38d60e008625a.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

downie implying we needed a few quid too.

I really hope you're right on this one, unfortunately you mostly tend to be wrong.

523239526_Screenshot_20240701_095332_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a7bc064112aaf391a3d38d60e008625a.jpg

Waugh's article suggests that we still can't be entirely sure we're OK on PSR because of the questions around what are allowable expenses etc. So I guess it's possible that Ashworth was done to help out. 

All I'm saying is that Edwards won't know one way or the other. He'll lump them together to make his next article easier to write. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Waugh's article suggests that we still can't be entirely sure we're OK on PSR because of the questions around what are allowable expenses etc. So I guess it's possible that Ashworth was done to help out. 

All I'm saying is that Edwards won't know one way or the other. He'll lump them together to make his next article easier to write. 

begging the red dippers to take our player of the season off our hands and then going cap in hand to ratcliffe for a few quid.

bit if a shit look really.