Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off on the lash. Not predicting the score as I’m shit and a jinx. I’ll predict an orc or more than one will have a go at one of our players and missiles will be thrown regularly at corners and throw ins etc. And their display will be a great laugh and be blowing all over the pitch after 10 mins. Fuckin Howay Newcassel do these cunts 🏴🏳️🏴🏳️🏴🏳️

• Like 1

I’ve just got in from graft and aced a foot-long shite. 

Two sheets, 1st one clean, 2nd one the safety back up. 

I’m taking this as an omen, 2-0. Clean sheet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Feeling very Urgh about this match. Fucking love derbys and really missed them but gutted it comes after a crap run.

All the mackems in my cul-de-sac have left for the game and I’m just praying I can be smugly outside washing the car, mowing the lawn or walking the dog when they get back.

Win and the dogs getting 5 walks this afternoon, lose and she’s chasing a tennis ball indoors. :lol: 

Time for Miley to stake his claim to immortality.

I'm still suffering from the apathy of the last several derbies, personally. I'm so used to us getting beat in them that I don't care anymore even when our reserves should be more than a match for them.

I'm planning on staying sober, though that plan may change should we go a goal down :lol:

• Haha 2

If Sunderland had semi normal fans, then they could not lose today.

1 They actually win/ draw

2 They lose but they are on the rebuild and we have just played Champions League. Even some deluded fans could claim it is down to blood money. 

I think we will win this today but they will be raging meanwhile claiming that it is down to blood money. 

28 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Feeling very Urgh about this match. Fucking love derbys and really missed them but gutted it comes after a crap run.

All the mackems in my cul-de-sac have left for the game and I’m just praying I can be smugly outside washing the car, mowing the lawn or walking the dog when they get back.

Win and the dogs getting 5 walks this afternoon, lose and she’s chasing a tennis ball indoors. :lol: 

Time for Miley to stake his claim to immortality.

I can only imagine the fucking crowing you've been doing in your local and your fucking cul-de-sac since the takeover. :lol:

There's probably no one in the north east for whom this match has bigger consequences in terms of pisstaking. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 3

Today is the 3 Wise Men day in Spain. 

So, We have the presents today (instead of Christmas).

And my present was a Joelinton Jersey.

Perfect Timing. 

Howay The Lads

• Like 10