Liverpool’s worst looking advert for dental care gone wrong against Eddie’s mental care patients

Isegrim

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

You can tell most of us aren't even watching :lol: or doing so silently in some hidden corner with the volume down. Real throwback to the Bruce days this. You can tell it's only a matter of time for their goals to start going in.

I’ve got it on in the background.

It’s about as miserable as you can get

Out of possession we are all over the place. We used to press as a team but now it's just one on one with no real effect. They look like they've got 2 or 3 extra players against us every time.

I'd agree with fitness with some of these. I'm not convinced Longy or Burn are fully fit. 

Edited by Chaser

Just now, Chaser said:

Out of possession we are all over the place. We used to press as a tram but now it's just one on one with no real effect. They look like they've got 2 or 3 extra players against us every time.

I'd agree with fitness with some of these. I'm not convinced Longy or Burn are fully fit. 

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14ctivgbep5xukustqwu6ga

• Haha 2

Btw that had to be a foul on Botman, he's in the process of kicking the ball and gets shoved. Terrible officiating but that's the way all calls are going.

Nice save Dubravka in the end, showing why noone on here has ever doubted him.

• Like 3

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

There's not a football fan in the country who wants to see goals ruled out for offside due to  2mm between players. The rule was brought in to prevent goal hanging FFS

Can’t help but feel it would be 2mm in the other direction if Sky’s team had scored it mind :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There's not a football fan in the country who wants to see goals ruled out for offside due to  2mm between players. The rule was brought in to prevent goal hanging FFS

Agreed and it goes for their goal too