Señore Pioli's "Americans in the midfield" Milan vs. Meester Eddie's Iron Men XI

Zathras

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Quite like this…

Why is it that the only thought I had when I saw that castle was "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

My only concern is that the éclair took down a French team. Maybe this needed to be a cannoli or some gabagool to turn the Italians over.

All part of the testing process though. We'll know for next time.

Don’t you precede it with pizza? 

All angles covered I’d say. 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I listened to that from Shearer. Absolutely shite patter. He could barely move for the last couple of years of his career - not sure he'd get away with that in the current era.

Shouldn’t have gotten away with it then when the main focus of the club was him breaking the goal scoring record 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Newcastle, if Steve Harper’s testimonial counts

Sadly we lost on penalties that night.

Though I did have to google it as I have no recollection of it happening. How did Steve fucking Harper get a Milan legends side to travel to Newcastle?

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Sadly we lost on penalties that night.

Though I did have to google it as I have no recollection of it happening. How did Steve fucking Harper get a Milan legends side to travel to Newcastle?

I know, I was there ;) but you asked who Milan beat. I think that Milan legends side did the rounds as almost a proper team. They were ridiculously fit and took it very seriously. Billy Costacurta played in a defensive midfield role and basically shit down every attack. It was impressive from a fitness pov but it absolutely sucked any joy out of what was meant to be a bit of fun :lol: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I know, I was there ;) but you asked who Milan beat. I think that Milan legends side did the rounds as almost a proper team. They were ridiculously fit and took it very seriously. Billy Costacurta played in a defensive midfield role and basically shit down every attack. It was impressive from a fitness pov but it absolutely sucked any joy out of what was meant to be a bit of fun :lol: 

I would have guessed Portsmouth(!) but it was ManYoo

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads what are all the permutations for tonight. I'm still in A&E with a perma-stiffy and there simply isn't enough blood available to power my second biggest organ.

If we win or draw, we are guaranteed Europa League at least. 

If we win and PSG lose, we qualify for the knockout rounds. 

If we win and PSG draw, we qualify for the knockout rounds.

If we win and PSG win, then we get the Europa League. 

If we draw, we get the Europa League.  

If we lose, we're out.

Edited by Zathras
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads what are all the permutations for tonight. I'm still in A&E with a perma-stiffy and there simply isn't enough blood available to power my second biggest organ.

If the doctor asks your preferred pronouns immediately after examining you, it’s not a good sign. 

• Haha 1