Postecoglou's Kane-less "Top 4? You're Having A Laugh" Overachievers vs Eddie's Enervated Epic "Same XI As Last Time" Battlers

MrBass

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

don't even tempt fate.

we've given tremendous accounts of ourselves at home against chelsea and man utd with the same players.

away from home we're capitulating, it's embarrassing and a fucking huge concern.

Yeah.  We’ve been dogshit away from home all season. 1 win v Sheff Utd. That’s all.

we concede a lot and don’t score many.  I’m not sure what the answer is.  I’m sure missing Botman seems to be half the problem. Lascelles gets found out away. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Yeah.  We’ve been dogshit away from home all season. 1 win v Sheff Utd. That’s all.

we concede a lot and don’t score many.  I’m not sure what the answer is.  I’m sure missing Botman seems to be half the problem. Lascelles gets found out away. 

I think we'll beat milan on wednesday,

not gonna lie though, if we do it'll piss me off how we're seemingly incapable of coming even close to replicating our home form when away.

bournemouth, everton and today have been fucking tragic. bruce like. 

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I think we'll beat milan on wednesday,

not gonna lie though, if we do it'll piss me off how we're seemingly incapable of coming even close to replicating our home form when away.

bournemouth, everton and today have been fucking tragic. bruce like. 

Spoken like the bloke who sleeps all the way from Cheltenham, wakes up as he's crossing the Tyne Bridge, and can't understand why his disabled mate in the driving seat says that travelling is tiring.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Spoken like the bloke who sleeps all the way from Cheltenham, wakes up as he's crossing the Tyne Bridge, and can't understand why his disabled mate in the driving seat says that travelling is tiring.

you think I'm unappreciative now?

I'm moving to wales next week...

just wait till I'm travelling from the valleys and we get beat.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

you think I'm unappreciative now?

I'm moving to wales next week...

just wait till I'm travelling from the valleys and we get beat.

:lol:Have you rang ahead to the local hospice to see if they have any Newcastle fans with a car?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Redknapp is swimming in his own spunk of Spurs. Unbearable cunt.

Why are you still watching?

Its like getting dumped then going out with the ex and her new man for dinner.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Right that's it, I've got a ticket for the Milan game, the lads are flagging and need my support, YouTubers, podcasters and CT isn't cutting it when we're up against it. No need for thanks, lads. 

get yerself in the percy mate, I'll buy you a beer.

@PaddockLad reckons you're a cunt but I don't believe him! 

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

waiting for Wor Eddie :lol: 

Even when we have won I don't normally watch the post match, I'm just too lazy to get up and get the remote.

Is this some kind of Yorkshire masochistic thing where you put the remote control in a different part of the house to piss yourself off?

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

His wife hid it when Wilson came on.  

At this point, my mind is probably further in the gutter than it really should be. 

Give the controller a good wash when you find it wykiki. 

• Haha 6