Eddie Howe, the god-like genius, and his injury-ravaged sausage-shaking title contenders v some tin pot club on the south coast

Dr Gloom

13 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Gordon should have ran with the ball then slipped in longy for him to blaze over. 

Ask, and you shall receive.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Unbelievable to see Man Utd above us in the table given the state of their performances 

Considering the cost and wages of their squad it's really not unbelievable at all. 

Just now, Renton said:

You can't ignore the fact we are a full first team down man. They've given their all but they are blowing out their arses or shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. 

With the players out there we still should be giving a much better account of ourselves. The contributions from Joelinton Willock etc not nearly good enough and they've not played a lot. 

Obviously we're having terrible luck, no denying that. But it's felt to me today that we've gone into this game feeling sorry for ourselves. 

4 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Circumstances and all but they need a bollocking after this. Not nearly good enough. Looks like we've felt sorry for ourselves from the start and just not had a go 

Nah this is bollocks. Ten out injured/suspended and they're absolutely dead on their feet.

Mammoth effort v Arsenal a week ago, away in Germany in the week.

You can't just keep expecting them to turn up in thess circumstances.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's turned off now. Just as well it was Bournemouth today as we'd have been massacred playing anyone good. A full team out and the players who aren't running on empty. 

Good point, imagine if we were at Annfield. Think tbd would self combust. 

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Just shows how important Bruno is. I don't think we've ever played well without him, even when he hasn't played at his best. 

Thank fuck he's only out due to suspension.

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

Thank fuck he's only out due to suspension.

It would be a longer suspension if he was on tonight. Straight red for knifing some cunt after this performance.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Nah this is bollocks. Ten out injured/suspended and they're absolutely dead on their feet.

Mammoth effort v Arsenal a week ago, away in Germany in the week.

You can't just keep expecting them to turn up in thess circumstances.

I understand this sort of game was on the cards given the circumstances I'm just disappointed with the performance on the day. 

I'm not saying we should be blasting them away. It's still only November, we're playing a very shite side that could easily have had 4 or 5 today. 

Just put this aside get the rest needed over the next 2 weeks and hope to hell a few players get back.