Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

Just now, Gemmill said:

Port Vale in the semis please. We'll deserve a break by then.

I'd fucking love Boro in the semis. If we can get past these Chelsea cunts this is looking very good for us. 

If, and it's still a big if, we beat Chelsea, I reckon we will end up drawing Liverpool away. I hope West Ham beat them, we end up with a tie against Everton at home in the Semi and then it's all on the bus and train from the North East down to London for Newcastle Boro final. 

2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If, and it's still a big if, we beat Chelsea, I reckon we will end up drawing Liverpool away. I hope West Ham beat them, we end up with a tie against Everton at home in the Semi and then it's all on the bus and train from the North East down to London for Newcastle Port Vale final. 

Fyp. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Let’s be honest here lads, WE are the team Chelsea will be gutted to get. 

We’re fucking mint. 

our reserves will roger them with a wiener 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If, and it's still a big if, we beat Chelsea, I reckon we will end up drawing Liverpool away. I hope West Ham beat them, we end up with a tie against Everton at home in the Semi and then it's all on the bus and train from the North East down to London for Newcastle Boro final. 

We'll dispatch Chelsea with ease,, then scrape a win over 2 legs against Liverpool, penalty shoot out with Nunez to slip and kick himself in the face. 

Meanwhile Boro are knocked out by Port Vale who somehow get an aggregate victory over a dire Everton. 

The final. 

Newcastle United  0 Port Vale 1.

Angry Frustration GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 10