Slaphead Erik Ten Nonce’s Spawny Red VAR Devils v Sexy Eddie's Swashbuckling Geordie B Squad

Holden McGroin

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

We're getting Liverpool away in the quarters. Nailed on. We'll beat them to fuck as well.

Wrong.  We will get knocked out by Everton and Gemmill will finally get his ban. 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Krafth just seamlessly slotting in at centre half after a year out and looking like Maldini ffs :lol: I’m never second guessing Eddie Howe again 

Aye its getting beyond ridiculous :lol:  I know Man Utd were utterly shite but you have 2 lads playing CB that have played a handful of games in years with injuries and absolutely cruised the game. 

The way some of these Bruce players pass around the ball as well, the man is an incredible coach.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Aye its getting beyond ridiculous :lol:  I know Man Utd were utterly shite but you have 2 lads playing CB that have played a handful of games in years with injuries and absolutely cruised the game. 

The way some of these Bruce players pass around the ball as well, the man is an incredible coach.

steve-bruce-knobtouch.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

steve-bruce-knobtouch.gif

Thank God the great man recommended Howe for the job. I don't know where he'd be if he'd not told Mandy to give the job to "the little fella who got Bournemouth relegated".

All hail the great cabbage heed.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Gutted. I thought we were excellent, winning 3-0 against Man U with a reserve side at Old Trafford. Turns out they're shit and even a lower tier side would have beaten them. :(

Screenshot_20231101_211754_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a004d5f1be6d224f1e6be79fe4549846.jpg

tbf he's not wrong, they probably would give them a game. They'd still lose, but they'd make them work hard for that 2-0 victory.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

I can't wait for Ten Slag to get the bullet and them come in for Howe only for Howe to tell them to fuck clean off. 

Joking aside, who could possibly tempt Eddie away from us? 

He’s got the total support of the richest board in football history, he’s utterly adored by fans and players and board alike, he’s over-achieving on the long term plan, and he’s got time in his career to see it through and then enjoy the years of total dominance at his leisure. 

He’s also a nice bloke and will probably offer Ten Pence the U13 women’s side when he gets peddled. 

What a bloke! :lol:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Krafth just seamlessly slotting in at centre half after a year out and looking like Maldini ffs :lol: I’m never second guessing Eddie Howe again 

It's brilliant. He looked ordinary under Bruce, but didn't put a foot wrong under Howe. Until he did and it snapped his ACL and tore his meniscus. Absolutely devastating stuff. He's been there throughout his recovery, with the team, at the games, in the photos, determined to fully recover and get back into the squad. Kudos to the lad for doing so in this fashion, with the additional guidance from Wilson on his recovery. Seems to be an intelligent player who will continue to benefit greatly from the tactical Howe, both of them always learning and striving to improve. Hope he can stay injury free and play an important role for us.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Steve Bruce has read that and it's now on his CV.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Joking aside, who could possibly tempt Eddie away from us? 

He’s got the total support of the richest board in football history, he’s utterly adored by fans and players and board alike, he’s over-achieving on the long term plan, and he’s got time in his career to see it through and then enjoy the years of total dominance at his leisure. 

He’s also a nice bloke and will probably offer Ten Pence the U13 women’s side when he gets peddled. 

What a bloke! :lol:

I wouldn't want the prick anywhere near any of our teams. He'll have his scapegoat training on their own in the car park which would be shan on a girl in the U6s :lol:

Just chatting to some old yank lads in the sports bar in Atlanta who apparently were in the Amazon documentary. I tried leading a few chants of:

”old Trafford is falling down

ten hag is a fucking clown

glazers here for ten more years 

geordie boys are on the beers”

but it didn’t really capture the imagination. Perhaps I should have handed out song sheets. 

• Haha 3