Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog

TheTacoTaker

Is this thread worthy of the Gold section?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, EGB said:

Hi

Former commenter on Ed Harrisons  blog,  Known as Essex Geordie Bill, just testing the water.

Hi EGB,

I could have been wrong about this.  Perhaps it is a just a test.  I don't know if we are welcome here or not really.

I would have thought that a load of NUFC refugees (true fans) would not face an interrogation on day one.  Sure most of it is in good humour.

Perhaps they are scared....it reminds me of a Doors song - "They got the guns but we got the numbers"  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi EGB,

I could have been wrong about this.  Perhaps it is a just a test.  I don't know if we are welcome here or not really.

I would have thought that a load of NUFC refugees (true fans) would not face an interrogation on day one.  Sure most of it is in good humour.

Perhaps they are scared....it reminds me of a Doors song - "They got the guns but we got the numbers"  

You're perfectly welcome you big fanny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

36 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This must be how NO felt when we gangbanged them after Quiff nearly shagged everything :lol:

Welcome one and all. 

I am the boards filthy pervert.

FYP

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi EGB,

is this where  we all coming then

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheTacoTaker said:

A tad harsh,  

He isn't dead but he is dying and that isn't actually the reason why the blog may be ending anyway.  

Do you want fresh blood or not?  So far one of the original posts suggested we may not be welcomed.  If that is the case so be it, I will fuck off if that is the case.

It was a bit tongue in cheek. Rarely get new posters on here so you are definitely welcome.

MF will share his collection of sausage gifs for matchday and you're good to go.

• Like 1

Just now, Toonpack said:

One piece of advice (in all seriousness) for the newbies DO NOT make Wyki angry, it does take a lot to upset him as a rule, but better safe than sorry.

And he will murder again.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheTacoTaker said:

Hi Everyone,

I know you don't know me but I have read this forum on occasion for quite a while.  I never posted here as I post only on 'Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog' and met many online friends there (and met a few of them in real life too - all decent Ladies and Gents) 

Some of you (those that post on or read RTG) may have come across me on there occasionally under the name of HardTackle.  I like to toy with the mackems sometimes.

Anyway...

I am here today because it looks like Ed Harrisons Newcastle United Blog (a long standing NUFC institution that I am sure many of you will have read or perhaps commented on) is coming to an end, perhaps as soon as tomorrow!  

As such many regular posters there will be looking for a new home to stay in touch with each other and to meet new NUFC fanatics so I recommended they join here as opposed to NUFC online (as I always found this forum to be funnier when I read stuff on here)

All I politely ask is that you don't delete this post so that should Eds blog indeed come to an end people can meet up here.  In general we are a nice bunch of lads and lasses. Of course we have our occasional disagreements but usually all with good banter and we have many truly knowledgeable posters on a wide range of football related topics.  I can't guarantee that the odd "mackem in disguise" won't follow us here but unless they change their name we already know who they are.

who the fuck is this cunt?

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

One piece of advice (in all seriousness) for the newbies DO NOT make Wyki angry, it does take a lot to upset him as a rule, but better safe than sorry.

Fuckin hell wait till he sees this lot :lol: 

• Haha 4

PS - Just kidding.

Welcome! Don’t be put off if it takes a little while to get up to speed with all the in jokes. We can be a little impenetrable for newbies. Some say too perpetual. I think the broken doll was our latest recruit and he’s done just fine. 

• Haha 2