Eddie and Mad Dog's Shot Shy Useless United v I'll Make My Final Stand, Hey... That's Why They Call Me Burnley

sammynb

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

It eventually went via resale . No notification as to whether it had been put up or whether it had been sold,  I had a rummage through the website after I had an error message for the 4th time 😒

5 error messages and you're out!  :lol:

the website's a shambles mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

https://book.nufc.co.uk

But obvs they are only there when people re-list them. So you have to keep refreshing the page and be quick.

I would think by now most people are either going or have resisted. 

Also much easier to do on a laptop than a phone.

does it say if there when/were there are tickets available, or do you have to click on each section of the stadium plan to find out? 

42055379_Screenshot2023-09-30at12_17_53.thumb.png.1db139f5650753226210e654dfd513fe.png

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

does it say if there when/were there are tickets available, or do you have to click on each section of the stadium plan to find out? 

42055379_Screenshot2023-09-30at12_17_53.thumb.png.1db139f5650753226210e654dfd513fe.png

there's some writing missing from what you're seeing there, clicking on the stadium plan is a waste of time. you should see this...

click on the writing at the bottom, itll take you to a page which is usually empty, refresh that itll take you back to the psge below, click on writing again and itll take you to the blank page. repeat endlessly till the blank page actually has a seat available in it. alternatively youll be kicked off the website fir refreshing too much.

its fucking mind numbing!2036809881_Screenshot_20230930_122745_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d2bcb9dde5722524d9ca9c25623482c4.jpg

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Why? I thought you were happy with BIG Jamal 

botman is our best defender. i said i'd like to see how lascells looks playing alongside him, not instead of him. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye. Wondering how much is it just resting Botman fully before PSG

Lots on Twitter saying he's out for a month. Hopefully that's rubbish. Howe will probably be asked post match.