Eddie and Mad Dog's Shot Shy Useless United v I'll Make My Final Stand, Hey... That's Why They Call Me Burnley

sammynb

we should be beating Burnley but it will be a much tougher game than Sheffield Utd. They dominate possession in most games they play, and they were unlucky not to draw with Man U in their last game  - if you take xG seriously 

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 08.17.11.png

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Has anyone watched the press conference. This must have been a Ryder question.

[Hand raised at the back]

Ah yes, Mr Exile,  please ask your question.

"It's great you care about trees. But warrabout the fact yer owners love chopping babies heads off Eddie, eh, eh???"

Btw, Wilson is out with a hamstring? What's that, 6 weeks. Piss flaps. 

• Haha 9

I know but you always feel he's ready to pop at any minute. Goes back to my point we were stressing about defence but I'm much more worried about our CFs, whilst appreciating we have goals in midfield, we still need a fit striker. 

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Eddie, ah don't know if you've seen the news lately but ah was wondering what you made of the sycamore tree getting cut down? It was a great north east institution like Newcastle United and many ex- Newcastle players went there on their days off, in fact ah once interviewed one Lee Bowyer, once of this parish there as well as the 'man who would be bling', Nile Ranger. Have you any thoughts on this and err, did you watch Lee and Nile when they played for Newcastle?"

Lee-Ryder-pic.thumb.jpg.e25a13caa0ff75d5c17eee409451eabb.jpg

• Haha 10

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Along with many other things, Howe seems to have fixed Wilson's "injury prone" thing. Not to say he won't get injured but he hasn't had an extended spell out for a while now.

FFS!

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

And if anyone wants to tell me I've jinxed it now, tell it to fucking Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, cos I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT.

FFFFS!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's interesting how much absolutely insane bile this innocuous response to a non-football question is geting on the SMB. I don't think they like Eddie Howe much. 

image.png.399ac0339cb104aa69310f03f65069a4.png

image.png.1a978922d0b8e3a9dd00ec8cffb8266e.png

image.png.367577b5dbce64e119c66cd719b30037.png

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's interesting how much absolutely insane bile this innocuous response to a non-football question is geting on the SMB. I don't think they like Eddie Howe much. 

:lol: I’m honestly curious what difference they think it would make if Howe constantly brought it up?

Maybe when they’re meeting Al Rummayyan to go over budget or whatever else Howe can include a few slides to first acknowledge and go over the bad things the country where Al Rummayyan is from does, then they can switch gears back to football matters? 

It seems they’d be happy if Howe was to equate the chopping down of a tree to mass executions? They’d have no qualms that it was maybe, even just slightly, belittling the execution/murder issue? You know in a similar way that they’re using horrific events to try and point score over a local football rival. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Beheddie. Fucking hell, what a sad twat :lol: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Guarantee if he suddenly replaces Pep at Man City, he'll sharp morph into someone wonderful in their eyes.

No, because they have to pretend they’ve always hated Man City since the UAE takeover 

• Like 1