Eddie and Mad Dog's; Lost Their Intensity, Got No Identity Black & White Army v You Fill Up My Senses, Like A Greasy Chip Butty, Blades

sammynb

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230924_153121_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.a8e953681efdc480d65508f3f85a1a36.jpg

Happy with that.

Lineup makes complete sense under the circumstances but we might struggle to unlock their defence with this team. A lot up to Barnes. Strong bench though so you'd hope Gordon, Isak and Tonali can have an impact if needed. 

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

If this was Dippers, Liverpool, Arsenal etc it would be on straight away.

Picture the scene. The ball's in play at bramall lane then the picture is minimised and you see the arsenal and spurs players leaving the Emirates to go home. You heard it here first. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230924_153121_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.a8e953681efdc480d65508f3f85a1a36.jpg

Happy with that.

I dunno. these struggle with balls into the box and we’re playing two inverted wingers. Hopefully tripper is able to overlap and put good some balls in for Wilson because there’s much on the outside left side - Burn isn’t going to overlap and put a cross in 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Whatever happened to ‘turn over to Sky Sports News for analysis of the match’? I reckon they’re going to miss the first ten minutes of our match debating whether it was a penalty or not.

We might get 8 minutes build up to our game after the break if we’re lucky 

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I dunno. these struggle with balls into the box and we’re playing two inverted wingers. Hopefully tripper is able to overlap and put good some balls in for Wilson because there’s much on the outside left side - Burn isn’t going to overlap and put a cross in 

We're not swinging balls into the box whatever 11 he picks though.

• Like 1