Eddie and Mad Dog's; Lost Their Intensity, Got No Identity Black & White Army v You Fill Up My Senses, Like A Greasy Chip Butty, Blades

sammynb

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

They took the lead v Man City and kept them at bay till deep into the second half. Man City players and in a way more importantly their fans trust the process to get the job done. Our process has been very largely viewed as being flawed by a large number of our support this season so they’ve no faith and no fuckin patience. 

1-1. 3k fannies in black and white pretending the world is about to end filming each other for TikTok :cuppa:

you seen the stats for that game? Man City were very wasteful and should have hammered them 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Reckon the difference between Allardyce facing Derby, Bruce facing Sheffield United, and Howe's boys will be that we're not going to set up not-to-lose.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

you seen the stats for that game? Man City were very wasteful and should have hammered them 

Man City have just won the treble :D 

deep down I fancy us but the thought of a point at the San Siro midweek then an away win in the premier league at the weekend is for me just fuckin mind blowing at the moment. I hear the negativity and it’s making even me doubt the process…so I think I’ll err on the side of complete negativity :thumbup:

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Their xg for the season so far (total games) is just over 3. They’re bottom of the league for big chances created. Second worst in the league for xg conceded (over 11). Bottom in the league for possession in the final third etc etc 

Might revise my prediction to 6-1

Gloom absolutely PREACHING the stats itt. A convert.

• Haha 3

Sheffield scored with their solitary shot on target, they had 21% possession, had 69% pass percentage, they faced an xG of 3.6 and a post shot xG of 2.5, they completed 3 passes within 20yds  and Man City completed 22.

Man City had a 3.6 xG and a post shot xg of 0.4

Any other day and Sheffield would have been lucky to get 0

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Sheffield scored with their solitary shot on target, they had 21% possession, had 69% pass percentage, they faced an xG of 3.6 and a post shot xG of 2.5, they completed 3 passes within 20yds  and Man City completed 22.

Man City had a 3.6 xG and a post shot xg of 0.4

Any other day and Sheffield would have been lucky to get 0

Talk Dirty Wink GIF

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Doesn’t PL mean Spurs anyway?

I’m sure Man City took the lead then drew level. Before a winner near the end.

No l, definitely mean Man City…they lead the treble winners for about an hour but it doesn’t matter because the stats say we’re going to fuckin twat them so who am I to argue that we struggle against teams that sit in, we miss enough chances every game to win most of them and our fans are nervous nellies who can transmit anxiety on to the players like something out of a science fiction movie :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd fucking knock that coffee all over you if we were face to face, BOYO.

1. Unable to contradict the essence of my point you predictably resort to threats of violence

2. I’m not the one moving to fuckin Wales :razz: 

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No l, definitely mean Man City…they lead the treble winners for about an hour but it doesn’t matter because the stats say we’re going to fuckin twat them so who am I to argue that we struggle against teams that sit in, we miss enough chances every game to win most of them and our fans are nervous nellies who can transmit anxiety on to the players like something out of a science fiction movie :cuppa: 

This season? They were level for 3 minutes. But I guess you could say they held them at 0-0 until 60 odd minutes so that’s impressive.

Anyway. I get your point.

• Like 1

I do think they’re improving though. Hamer has proper quality, McAtee is a good player and Archer could be a proper handful. And they’re going to time waste, kick and be a cunt as much as they can. With a bit of luck, they’ll be completely demoralised after last week and we’ll have some swagger back following the last two

Sheffield United did score one and missed a pretty good chance to level after conceding the second. There's not much that would massively surprise me on Sunday, tbh. We're not firing on all cylinders and it's away after a tough game in Europe. It'll be a very good three points if we can get it.

• Like 1

They'll have had FIVE days off by then the lazy cunts. And all they did at Milan was form a human bus in front of goal. I'd have them doing marathon marches with 50kg rucksacks on over the cheviots. Arghhhh!

image.png.e7b7242fe6269ece3a90c762fefe5e20.png

• Haha 4