Eddie and Mad Dog's; Lost Their Intensity, Got No Identity Black & White Army v You Fill Up My Senses, Like A Greasy Chip Butty, Blades

sammynb

1 minute ago, NJS said:

This manager is clueless 

What was he saying? He reckoned the ref was dictating his team's tactics against Spurs last week just cos he wouldn't let the keeper take the piss with time wasting on goal kicks.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think Dave should be managing NUFC because he predicted we’d fuckin twat these :lol: 

that was me. And I used stats to show exactly how we’d do it. You’re welcome 

I was very impressed with Elliot Anderson today. His best game for us by far. Linked up well with Gordon, grew in confidence and started making some great runs. Only thing missing was a goal 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Although we dispatched them well I’ve never seen a team as bad as that in the PL. absolutely wide open. 

Free headers aplenty. They were every bit as bad at defending crosses as expected. Maybe even worse 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's turning into our Carrick. Nowt flash going forwards or backwards, but makes our midfield tick 

He had some lovely long range passes today as well - which he is capable of. I think his only weakness is when he receives the ball with his back to goal, between the lines. Very uncomfortable. I think he can add goals to his game though. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1