Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

5 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Aye I'd not have spunked the funds in areas we have done, I assume they saw the opportunity to sign these players as one that won't come again and we'd end up regretting.

Two of the new signings are for today, two for tomorrow. 

Before the window most people were saying we needed upgrades or more depth most at RW, CM, RCB and LB.

It’s a 7 or 8 out of 10 window for me. Light years ahead of the Ashley days when we couldn’t find the £1m loan fee for Hamza Choudhary, but we’re still a little light in a couple of areas. It’s all because they’re trying to play by the FFP rules. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Looking at both CM’s I fancy ours to control that, hopefully that’s where we can keep the game as I feel they’re going to try and attack our flanks. 

Aye and we need to get Isak involved more. Get him running at people. 

One of Tonali and Bruno can hopefully step up in the final third now. Bruno has been hopeless there lately, but he has shown he's more than capable. Needs a bit of confidence. 

• Like 2

Just now, Howay said:

Targett is hopeless, may as well not even be on the pitch the ease they go past him. Almiron with suicidal back passes too. 

That back pass was because the cunt has a stump for the other foot.

• Like 1