Wor Eddie's One Step at a Time Wankers v Media Darling South Coast Cunts

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fuck this is on now? And we're fucking losing? Fucking sky app updated the ko time to fucking "CEM" via geolocation and I assumed it was just some new weird ko time. Rats fucking cocks. I'll stick to toontastic.net for my updates now on. 

Taking the piss out of my age whilst being older than me and unable to even work out when kickoff time is. Fucking dipshit. :lol:

• Haha 2

We are toothless in midfield which is completely at contrast to our usual game..they're winning all the second balls. Miggy dropping central to try and pick stuff up.

Edited by Chaser

Terrible half. Terrible game really. They've created as much as we have.

:lol: Commentator just said we have struggled to go toe-to-toe with Brighton's turbo charged side. What? Fuck off. They've been as bland as we have been. We just had a keeper who made a goalkeeping error twice in the space of five seconds.

• Like 1

I don’t get why Joelinton and Tonali are pushed so far up, we’re struggling to control the midfield when we absolutely shouldn’t be and it’s because we’re stretching our own CM while Brighton are staying as a compact unit. 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Our midfield has disappeared tbh

We definitely have to change something to give some players a kick up their back side. I would bring on Anderson either for Almiron and shift Joelinton to the left wing or either for Joe or Bruno.

We can’t complain about the score line and will be lucky if we manage a draw tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I don’t get why Joelinton and Tonali are pushed so far up, we’re struggling to control the midfield when we absolutely shouldn’t be and it’s because we’re stretching our own CM while Brighton are staying as a compact unit. 

Tonali is a great player but too similar too Bruno. Maybe willock coming in will balance the midfield. With Joe today it's been painfully one dimensional 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Who do we get on for Bruno? Anderson?

Whoever it is, a message needs sending to him that he's nowt like the player we signed.

Too busy changing nappies and having shit hair styles atm

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Whoever it is, a message needs sending to him that he's nowt like the player we signed.

Bruno looks unfit and unhappy out there, complete opposite to his sharpness and confidence last season.

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Hope they get bollocked by Eddie at half time. That was half arsed rubbish again. 

Get Anderson on for Joe. And add a goalkeeper to the January shopping list, Pope lost it yet again. 

Behave man. He was one of the best keepers in the league last season 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bruno needs the hairdryer treatment but Joe has been worse. He's the one needs subbing.