Eddie’s One Man Dugout Wonderboys vs. Fag Ash Lil’s Wall Pushing Disappointments.

Monkeys Fist

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You might enjoy this mate. 

aye mate, I've seen it before, a really good watch and a proper nostalgia trip.

loved the doll I did, and at the risk of losing my reputation on here as a rather upmarket, discerning type of gentleman, I also quite enjoyed a pint or two in the ford arms in byker.   :lol:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I hope your phone's NFC malfunctions at the turnstile.

You've fucking hexed me you cunt. Trying to sort out transferring the ST from the kid to me is a fucking nightmare. Stuck in a physical queue at the box office,.useless cunts!

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

If Murphy doesn’t start this game, he should be sent out to “warm up” as close as is possible to their bench, from about 5 minutes in, for the rest of the game. 

“ Send him nuclear, Jacob”. 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If Murphy doesn’t start this game, he should be sent out to “warm up” as close as is possible to their bench, from about 5 minutes in, for the rest of the game. 

“ Send him nuclear, Jacob”. 

Have Sky show one of those "distance covered" stats late in the second half and find out he's on 12km despite not being subbed on

• Haha 4

I bet we get no fucking favours from the ref and VAR either - just like last year. We can’t afford for it to be a close game or they’ll find a way of helping Liverpool win. We need to put a few past them 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Team Sausage- we’re back and würst than before. 

7wl8bt.jpg

Out beyond the ideas of right doing and wrong doing, there is a field. I'll meat you there. 

• Haha 2