Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

2 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

GR52-ywb-IAAN-Gf.jpg

GR0jg2-Sb-QAAHf8-H-format-jpg-name-mediu

There's been some stunners in the Copa crowds but as it's being produced by American production company they seem to ignore them and feature the BBW or fuckwit covered in bodypaint, weird country.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

That punch at the start by the backwards cap man. That martial art is known as "the way of the toddler" :lol:

• Haha 1

Don't mess with the cartel, Darwin obviously not understanding what survival of the fittest means and will be wearing a columbian neck tie if he's not careful!

Uruguay were a cheating time wasting bunch of cunts, they should never got past Brasil tbh, they knew with no extra time all they had to do was run the clock down and get to penalties. Bielsa can do one and all, the esky/ghillybun/cooler sitting twat.

Edited by sammynb

10 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Don't mess with the cartel, Darwin obviously not understanding what survival of the fittest means and will be wearing a columbian neck tie if he's not careful!

Uruguay were a cheating time wasting bunch of cunts, they should never got past Brasil tbh, they knew with no extra time all they had to do was run the clock down and get to penalties. Bielsa can do one and all, the esky/ghillybun/cooler sitting twat.

hole blow GIF

• Haha 3

:lol:

In the sense that she did a completely unnecessary trick when no one was anywhere near her, it was VERY ASMesque. 

That is footballing bollocks. 

Well what happened was you posted a clip of some lass's match where some idiot lass did a pirouette when no one was anywhere near her and announced that it was ASMesque. 

I responded to it. You've subsequently deleted it. 

PATHETIQUE MONIQUE! 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well what happened was you posted a clip of some lass's match where some idiot lass did a pirouette when no one was anywhere near her and announced that it was ASMesque. 

I responded to it. You've subsequently deleted it. 

PATHETIQUE MONIQUE! 

He’s acting like a moody 20yr old lass. 

Ibraher, init? 

To be honest, if I had his physique, I'd find any excuse to rip shirts off to impress the females.

interested perv GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

• Meenzer changed the title to Other Games 23/24