Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

It’s just taken nearly an hour for Ryan Christie to score v Gibraltar :scotsman:

I feel I may have to lower my expectations for continent-wide domination this summer :cuppa:

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It’s just taken nearly an hour for Ryan Christie to score v Gibraltar :scotsman:

I feel I may have to lower my expectations for continent-wide domination this summer :cuppa:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

Out of interest, I wonder what the make up of the crowd will be at SJP tonight regarding fan take up/where they're from? It'll obviously be billed as a 'Newcastle' England game but I wonder who got the tickets and how easy it was? I wouldn't be amazed if I found out at least half the crowd are from outside the NE.

38 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Got over his AIDS then?

How can these freaks look at themselves in the mirror on a morning the desperate, desperate attention seeking gimps? :lol:

• Like 4

England have been desperate here. Southgate won’t even consider taking any kind of attacking risk in a friendly against Bosnia ffs. Right back in midfield, centre half at right back and a right back at left back. With Gallagher in there to keep it tight 

• Like 2

“Branthwaite Carlisle born, back in the north east.”

Carlisle is the north west you daft cunt.

• Haha 6

MLF: "So ah waz in the eyst stand and ah had ma sundalin flag ower the advertising hoarding. Ah was just waiting for some mag to say something when ah noticed one walk past and have a sly look down. Ah sez to him, 'Got a problem, mag?' and then ey just went silent, gave a silly smile then put iz head down and fucked off. FTM."

:lol:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just keep it at wembley, cheers. :good:

Bum fights

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, RobElliott said:

Must be marras from Durham trying to take over

The MLF on the right was on pocket cheese duties for this infiltration, but let down the side by bringing tubes of Primula. 
Bald MLF is merely putting him right. 

• Haha 4

On 03/06/2024 at 18:23, PaddockLad said:

Spare a thought for the Welsh.

• Sad 1

On 03/06/2024 at 21:56, wykikitoon said:

Watkins did fuck all

Standard lost prophets fan response.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Other Games 23/24