Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Horror tackle. Keeper is so lucky 

straight red and leg breaker if the studs which are up make contact. Should be a straight red anyway because he only just missed him. It’s reckless, dangerous play, or whatever the fuck they call it three days.

if that’s Gordon, or any of our players tbh, they’re getting their marching orders 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Brighton look awful

They've looked ok but have been caught out a few times, looked a foul for the third. We should've took our early chances against them down there, might've been a different game?

• Like 4

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I haven’t got a fucking clue how this season is going to end up. Up and down for just about every fucker at the minute

We'll not be overtaking villa today! A few teams looking good so we're going to have to be on it all season and hope we don't get any raw deals regarding injuries and VAR fuck ups.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I'm in Keswick for the weekend again and the huge news is that I can key the Villa match working on my phone through IPTV despite a dogshit signal. Hoping this carries over to our match later.

Are you wearing waterproof’s and walking boots? 

• Haha 2

I had my big lad's walking boots on earlier but I'm currently recovering from the fucking giant burger I've just eaten at The Round on the Main Street.

Hoping for an hour's sleep before our game. Living the fucking dream. :lol:

• Haha 3

• Meenzer changed the title to Other Games 23/24