Sexy Eddie's The REAL United vs The Bald Fraud's Moonface-Free Manchester Team

Gemmill

It's also clear that the reason we have the lowest amount of time with the ball active on the pitch is nothing to do with time wasting and everything to do with the tempo we play at, it forces corners and free-kicks which take time. When we don't have the ball we still maintain that high tempo and put pressure on the opposition at every chance which leads to more balls into touch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fucking told ya 😊👍

Such a Craig way to pop back up :lol: 

Well done 👍

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

The greatest player to have ever played any game Marcus Rashford hardly got 2 touches of the ball. Sure Sky will point that out. 

Can we see his 'shot on target' where he has a brain fart and passes it straight to Pope?

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

It's also clear that the reason we have the lowest amount of time with the ball active on the pitch is nothing to do with time wasting and everything to do with the tempo we play at, it forces corners and free-kicks which take time. When we don't have the ball we still maintain that high tempo and put pressure on the opposition at every chance which leads to more balls into touch.

Aye agreed, it’s also always worth noting that the difference between us and the middle is a minute or so iirc, the way Ten Hag goes on you’d think the ball was in play 10 minutes longer in other games. 

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

The greatest player to have ever played any game Marcus Rashford hardly got 2 touches of the ball. Sure Sky will point that out. 

One of Trippiers best games today, he was fucking phenomenal all game. 

I won't see it but I hope some NUFC rep on sky is right now saying......

"How do you like them fucking apples?"

• Haha 3

Can we as a fan base start appreciating the level Willock & Lomgstaff are playing at this season please? Not a cap between them . Jamie Redknapp agrees, seeing McGregor and Mount in there  is fuckin sickening man 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, strawb said:

We play like this the rest of the season we finish 3rd never mind 4th.

We out played, out fought and out coached them all game. 

That bald finger sniffer on their bench should be ashamed, bang on about our game management and ended up with no central defenders on the pitch. 

We are class.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Aye agreed, it’s also always worth noting that the difference between us and the middle is a minute or so iirc, the way Ten Hag goes on you’d think the ball was in play 10 minutes longer in other games. 

Yep, love that we're rattling cages all over.

• Like 1

If this studio team mention Casemiro again, I'm turning it off and going to bed (nearly 4AM here). One player doesn't overturn such a dominant game.

Three second later, goodnight all.

• Haha 3

Ten Hag coming up after the break. In the context of 3.57xG against, I'm fucking desperate for him to talk about Pope time wasting. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 1

STICK THAT IN YOUR COCKNEY PIPE AND SMOKE IT YOU PRAWN SANDWICH EATING MOTHER FUCKERS

BIG WIN

FULLY DESERVED

EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE ACROSS THE PARK

IF WE KEEP EVERYONE FIT WE'VE GOT A GREAT SHOUT FOR TOP 4 NOW

YES I'M FUCKING SHOUTING

SWALLOW MY LOAD!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ten Hag coming up after the break. In the context of 3.57xG against, I'm fucking desperate for him to talk about Pope time wasting. :lol:

apparently we didn’t have more quality than than them. We just worked harder. 

keep telling yourself that you fucking bald egghead douchebag 

• Like 2