Wor Eddie's Fuck The Draw Bastards v Eriks Schmoking the Pancake School Meal Wankers - AKA The League Cup Final + Gemmill Loves Excel

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm watching the build up on Sky. Looking like Neville and Carragher might both be on co-comms with Carragher declared the "honorary Newcastle fan". 🙄

Likewise. As soon as I saw them 2, thought we were going to have to suffer. I might see what Beinsports is doing for commentary. 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Random, but if anyone’s in London and wants 4 pub seats for the match we have 4 reserved at sports bar Leicester Square that we don’t need.

If you'd posted that an hour ago we genuinely might have taken you up on it. :lol: All sorted and in 97% black and white company at the One Tun now though. Have a good one :good:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

If you'd posted that an hour ago we genuinely might have taken you up on it. :lol: All sorted and in 97% black and white company at the One Tun now though. Have a good one :good:

You too. We ended up at somewhere called the coach house and the toilets are great :lol: 

• Haha 1

This is on Bein sports here with Richard Keys and Andy Gray, fucking hell they are terrible. Keys has been blabbing on about Rashford, and keeps asking the same question of Gray whether he's the best player in the league, and whether he'd swap him for Haaland.

• Like 1

Just now, Chaser said:

He looks nervous to me, but that could just be my nerves. 

He'd be inhuman if he wasn't nervous! I'm nervous sat in my lounge room 17000km away!

• Like 1