happy howe's masters of the early goal, wembley bound warriors v misery moyesy's relegation haunted , olympic stadium squatters

thebrokendoll

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Great chance for us to put points between us and Liverpool/Chelsea here if we can nick a winner. Liverpool look fucked but I've still got concerns about Chelsea going on a run. Spurs too. 

Klopp looked exhausted :lol: 

• Haha 2

Poor performance but Wilson missed some really key chances. Has to be putting those away imo, hopefully Isak is back for next match as it’s time for him to be starting. 

I’m hoping that’s ASMs last start for us and he’s gone in summer. Total fucking embarrassment for him today, no effort or fucks given the same as when he come on for the SF. 

• Like 3

Definitely feels like the second half of the season is gonna be a harder slog than the first. 

This is shocking after some of his heroics, but I'd be tempted to get Targett back in the team at some point. I fucking love Dan Burn but we need a left back who offers something going forward. 

• Like 4

A frustrating draw, West Ham much better than their table position, especially defensively. As expected we really missed Bruno. Some nice touched from Gordon in his cameo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is shocking after some of his heroics, but I'd be tempted to get Targett back in the team at some point. I fucking love Dan Burn but we need a left back who offers something going forward. 

I too can't shake the same feeling as much as I love Burn.

May have shaded it. But not really. Not sure whether we missed Bruno, not at the start but WH soon dominated midfield, Rice is a class above most of our lot.  No complaints really, before the WC break we were over achieving, the way we’ve played since is more a true reflection of where we are…

• Like 2

Very frustrating again. This is becoming a theme. Teams know how to setup against us now and we dont have the creativity to unlock defenses. 

The intensity has dropped as well, understandable so at this stage of the season. We are electric the first 20 minutes and then it all becomes a bit casual. 

I hope ASM never starts for us again, embarrassing performance.

Just now, PaddockLad said:

May have shaded it. But not really. Not sure whether we missed Bruno, not at the start but WH soon dominated midfield, Rice is a class above most of our lot.  No complaints really, before the WC break we were over achieving, the way we’ve played since is more a true reflection of where we are…

I think before the WC our style of play, mainly down the right was fresh and too much for most teams, especially with Miggy hitting a purple patch. Now, Miggy goals have dried up and we are too one sided.

Hopefully Gordon will improve this, but too often Burn wants to pass back or pass infield.

Also can’t understate what a huge miss Bruno is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On the plus side, we had a bad day, were missing Isak and Bruno and still bossed possession, got a point and were pushing for the win

True. I guess most of us will be disappointed if we miss out on 4th spot now. Which really isn't fair based on the squad we have. 

• Like 1