Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Are you mental? Of course it's nothing to do with that and 100% because he's a chook who's just stinking attitude because because well just because. 

The fucker pretty much last season dragged us along but let's forget that. Let's forget that he's had two summers of no rest and traveling and playing tournament football. Let's forget that others are absolutely honking at the moment too and showing similar body language. Nah man, this chook is a cunt. 

I think it was implied that I didn't know anything about football (unfortunately accurate 🤣) when I said that other people were also not playing well. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Are you mental? Of course it's nothing to do with that and 100% because he's a chook who's just stinking attitude because because well just because. 

The fucker pretty much last season dragged us along but let's forget that. Let's forget that he's had two summers of no rest and traveling and playing tournament football. Let's forget that others are absolutely honking at the moment too and showing similar body language. Nah man, this chook is a cunt. 

Gordon has never been the same since he stopped being Maximin.

• Haha 1

Is Shearer saying the Gordon one wasn’t a pen??? It’s about as stonewall as they come. The Joelinton one was a softer shout but you’ve seen them given and they’re definitely given if it’s a team from the north west wearing red. 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Is Shearer saying the Gordon one wasn’t a pen??? It’s about as stonewall as they come. The Joelinton one was a softer shout but you’ve seen them given and they’re definitely given if it’s a team from the north west wearing red. 

Aye but Gemmill agrees is wasn't a pen I think 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

bizarre. There’s blatant contact from the keeper as Gordon tries to shift it around him to tap into an empty net. Pen all day 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Gordon initiated the contact, it was a pen because all the top teams get those decisions. In any other level of football, you'd be laughed at.

Whereas the big Joe incident was definitely a pen, Walker doesn't touch the ball and collects Joelinton's leg.

It all evens out in the end but I think you need to get your eyes checked, and watch some replays of both fouls.

• Like 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

The Gordon one was a blatant pen. I’m surprised Shearer thinks otherwise. I’m less surprised about Gemmill getting it so spectacularly wrong 

Gloomy it wasn't a blatant penalty, pre takeover we would never got that decision.

Gillet as was seen throughout the game, is easily conned and we are on our way to being one of those clubs, challenging at the top, that they cannot afford to give those decisions too.

9 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

bizarre. There’s blatant contact from the keeper as Gordon tries to shift it around him to tap into an empty net. Pen all day 

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Gordon one was a blatant pen. I’m surprised Shearer thinks otherwise. I’m less surprised about Gemmill getting it so spectacularly wrong 

@Dr Gloomand @wykikitoonyou thick fucking no-reading-comprehension cunts! @Kid DynamiteI'm simply copying you in for information. 

This is what I wrote. I'm arguing AGAINST Shearer who says it wasn't a penalty. In other words, I'm saying it was definitely a penalty. Given and Shearer are who I'm calling dinosaurs. They don't want an incident like that to be a penalty, but the game has moved on, and if they want to be pundits in 2024, they need to stop claiming an incident like that isn't a penalty. It's been a penalty for at least a decade.

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. Of course he left his leg in to make contact with the keeper and go over. It's fucking shite but it's also now an accepted part of the game. "There was contact so he's got a right to go down". You hear it all the time.

No point being a couple of old dinosaurs and claiming it's not a penalty. That's been a penalty every time for at least 10 years now. 

Just reply to this and apologise. No need to start a new thread and I won't respond to your PMs. 

• Haha 5

Both were blatant pens. Joelinton’s even more so. The reason we didn’t get the second one because the ref wasn’t 100% sure he got the first call right, which he did.

Shearer is just adding to the list of reasons why I don’t like him and the mackems like him for a mag.

• Like 1

Lineker repeated his patter that he's said on his podcast loads of times: if the keeper is running out to you, knock the ball past him and you're both travelling at such speed that you know he'll likely make contact. There's no requirement for the striker to jump over the challenge, and it's a penalty. 

Fuck you Alan and fuck you Shay. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sammynb said:

Gloomy it wasn't a blatant penalty, pre takeover we would never got that decision.

This is your worst take since you argued passionately that Isak isn’t a centre forward 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@Dr Gloomand @wykikitoonyou thick fucking no-reading-comprehension cunts! @Kid DynamiteI'm simply copying you in for information. 

This is what I wrote. I'm arguing AGAINST Shearer who says it wasn't a penalty. In other words, I'm saying it was definitely a penalty. Given and Shearer are who I'm calling dinosaurs. They don't want an incident like that to be a penalty, but the game has moved on, and if they want to be pundits in 2024, they need to stop claiming an incident like that isn't a penalty. It's been a penalty for at least a decade.

Just reply to this and apologise. No need to start a new thread and I won't respond to your PMs. 

I grant you a royal pardon. The king doesn’t have time to read every single post. Sometimes he relies on his advisors.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Declaring yourself the king after one draw btw. :lol:

Who do you think you are, me?! 

He’s just making the inevitable loss to Wimbledon palatable by being as obnoxious as possible. I’m all for it. Long live the king (until Tuesday)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Declaring yourself the king after one draw btw. :lol:

Who do you think you are, me?! 

I didn’t declare it. The good people of a toontastic anointed me 

• Haha 1