Anthony Gordon Handsome Winger Man

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Surely Howe can see this but is still tolerating it for some reason.  Unlike him.

Luckily Barnes is lethal.

Because the alternative is Miggy (who Howe seems to be avoiding for the most part).

I think if Wilson was fit he’d have been dropped IMO. He can’t afford to drop him when he’s the main back up to Isak who’s also made of cheese strings.

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What is it with Miggy at the moment? I thought Howe loved him? 

Probably refused Saudi and now we don’t have minteh so howe’s giving him the Fraser treatment. Obviously, this is completely not the case, but let’s say it is.

• Haha 4

I don't think he is doing well but I don't think Isak has done great this season so far either. I am not getting why Gordon has been singled out, on here, as much as he has as most of the team seem to be on the slump. Bruno poor, Joelinton poor. Only consistently decent performance seems to be Barnes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrahamTaylor5 said:

I don't think he is doing well but I don't think Isak has done great this season so far either. I am not getting why Gordon has been singled out, on here, as much as he has as most of the team seem to be on the slump. Bruno poor, Joelinton poor. Only consistently decent performance seems to be Barnes.

Because anyone who knows football can see he's playing at 80%, whereas the others are giving their all but just playing shit.

30 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Because anyone who knows football can see he's playing at 80%, whereas the others are giving their all but just playing shit.

Isak at times this season has touched 70%. He's had players with the ball 20yds away and not pressed them at all. 

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Isak at times this season has touched 70%. He's had players with the ball 20yds away and not pressed them at all. 

Completely different position. Isak can't be chasing down the back 4 for every ball or he will be fucked by half time 

• Like 1

Even if he doesn't want it, he needs some time off imo.

Fuck loads of minutes for us last season in between two summer tournaments, its not sustainable. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I agree with him not giving his all but I don't agree that others are giving their all. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Even if he doesn't want it, he needs some time off imo.

Fuck loads of minutes for us last season in between two summer tournaments, its not sustainable. 

I think this has a lot to do with it too.  How much mentally has it taken out of him?  The high of Winning a tournament with the U23's a tough physical season, then a low of getting fucked by Southgate.