Eddie Howe's Gemmill-Gladdening Shootout Kings vs. Harry Potter's Serial Underwhelmers

Meenzer

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I just don’t see this and haven’t seen it all season. Like Wood I think he’s just not on the same level as the other players in his ability to pick a pass or keep the move flowing. 

I know I appear to be in the minority on this and may have an unconscious bias but for me his position would be top of my list for replacing in January.

I was on the same page as you but in the last few games his awareness on the ball, positioning and distribution have been improved. He still has limitations but isn't getting caught out.

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

ASM has shown this season that he's willing to change his way of playing to fit with Eddie's expectations. Wood's physicality is being matched and nullified here because he doesn't have the nous and he's too predictable. ASM is the exact opposite of predictable.

Yep. Hard to argue with that. ASM on!

4 minutes ago, OTF said:

I was on the same page as you but in the last few games his awareness on the ball, positioning and distribution have been improved. He still has limitations but isn't getting caught out.

And he’s just skied one over…

• Haha 2

Just now, Isegrim said:

Finsl balls are letting us down

Multiple chances and half chances not being taken advantage of has a very ominous feeling about it...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And he’s just skied one over…

I should have slandered him and he might have put it away, I'm going pile on Wood instead - he's well off the pace in the pressing game we're playing.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Is there a ground with better constant noise than us in the PL? 

No, there isn’t. 

Hes Right GIF by moodman

Looked like Eddie just told Wilson when he'd be coming on. I'd go two pronged with both Callum and Alan on together for Wood and Willock.