Eddie’s Impassable Picket Line vs Scabs.

Monkeys Fist

Well at least someone from my fantasy team is delivering the goods. Miggy better get his friendly boots back on and start delivering or he's oot!

Ugh the morbidly obese family from out the back have all just gone past my house on motorised scooters. The fucking fat pigs. The mam and two of the kids. That's taken the shine right off this result. 

If she runs into a car she'll write it off. 

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'm not just talking about today, man. It's been like this since the Everton home game last season.

In thay case fair enough, this sustained period of play is incredible and we've seemingly picked up where we left off. The fitness is telling also.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OTF said:

In thay case fair enough, this sustained period of play is incredible and we've seemingly picked up where we left off. The fitness is telling also.

That to me has been the telling difference. Yet Bruce was telling us it was absolutely right for him to be giving the players time off because the sports scientists said so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

That to me has been the telling difference. Yet Bruce was telling us it was absolutely right for him to be giving the players time off because the sports scientists said so.

Dr. Pepper

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is a sobering first day for Forest. We're mint, but fuck me it's a long drive home to contemplate the remaining 37 games for these lads. 

Aye, they look like a template team for when you create your own team on a video game.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is a sobering first day for Forest. We're mint, but fuck me it's a long drive home to contemplate the remaining 37 games for these lads. 

On the strength of this it's looking pretty dire. For their sake I hope they're a different team at home.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Aye, they look like a template team for when you create your own team on a video game.

Complete with the base kit that they didn't even bother to customise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Superb result for opening day, well in lads. Fucking love this club.

Only question that I really have is whether Forest are poor or we are just very good.

Our form second half of last season, and performance today, would suggest the latter 👍

• Like 4