St James’ Park

Craig

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye, costs a fortune to stay there too. Almost as if it's all about the kerching and not the spirituality. 🤷‍♂️

Got very little excuse for not knowing what time it is I suppose 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why would they put the Tyne Bridge on top of the stadium? 

IMG_1972.gif.fd2ae23a89c3fa70989c0a6d45738f95.gif

it seems to be built on a bridge too :lol: 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Aye, costs a fortune to stay there too. Almost as if it's all about the kerching and not the spirituality. 🤷‍♂️

There's a bunch of hotels housed there rather than one big one iirc. Nice 5 star ones that obviously not everyone can afford but nothing too opulent I think like some of the stuff you see in Dubai etc. Their main attraction is you can walk to the kaaba from the hotel rather than spend time in buses and traffic like most people. 

Mind MBS does have plans to further commercialize the whole thing and of course humans will inevitably make everything about money and class. 

Expand the stadium and let all the US folk in on hospitality I say. HMHM can go suck it 

Billy Crystal Cowboy GIF

You lot can focus on protecting the culture and atmosphere etc. Let the foreign folk pay for Miggy's replacement ffs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Expand the stadium and let all the US folk in on hospitality I say. HMHM can go suck it 

Billy Crystal Cowboy GIF

You lot can focus on protecting the culture and atmosphere etc. Let the foreign folk pay for Miggy's replacement ffs. 

:lol:

Oh it's one of them forinsis talking about our club I see. 

• Haha 1

I honestly do get people getting frustrated with that touristy types that just seem to be there for selfies. 

I reckon if you're a lifelong fan who's waited your whole life to visit you'll spend the time taking in the atmosphere and screaming at the match. 

That and the quality Kebab shop someone posted the other day. 

• Like 1