Other Games 22/23

Brentford very unlucky, scored a good goal in my opinion pulled up for a non foul and var not doing a thing about it and they've just hit the crossbar v arsenal. Need a spursy result today so hopefully they can keep it up? :lol:

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

VAR just took an age to allow Brentford an equaliser. Arsenal officially wobbling now.

Brentford scored a legit goal disallowed, fuck all said about it, no endless var replays unlike Brentford's actual given goal yet Arteta fucking crying at the ref over the legit equaliser, I loathe arsenal, most of their fans and their cunt of a manager. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Brentford scored a legit goal disallowed, fuck all said about it, no endless var replays unlike Brentford's actual given goal yet Arteta fucking crying at the ref over the legit equaliser, I loathe arsenal, most of their fans and their cunt of a manager. 

Totally agree Wykiki… wait, what?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

The best thing is that their equaliser was actually offside. VAR spent an age checking an offside early in the play and completely missed that the lad who played the final pass to Toney 10 seconds later was off. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The best thing is that their equaliser was actually offside. VAR spent an age checking an offside early in the play and completely missed that the lad who played the final pass to Toney 10 seconds later was off. :lol:

Fuck 'em. :lol: