Other Games 22/23

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Another one down. Injured heading the fucking ball. :lol: two physios on checking on him. 

I headed the fucking pavement last night, didn't see me whinging on for the magic sponge. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There’s no way Forest are staying up.

You have to twist a bit when you get promoted, otherwise why bother? But, in retrospect, signing the amount of players they have seems absolutely crackers. 

There’s twisting then there’s doing what they have done. If you’re going to sign that many players then you need to have the utmost confidence in your recruitment team. Given they sacked their head of recruitment a few months into the season I guess their trust was misplaced.

But to reward Cooper with a new contract with them in the shit was madness. It was a thank you for what he’s done rather than a reflection of what he can do in the future and a sign that the owners are happy for them to go back down again.

• Like 2

To be fair to forest they needed to sign a lot as a lot left. They had a decent amount on loan and then a few had contracts run out. 

But Henderson can't be cheap and I can't see man utd allowing them Scott free with his contract and Lingard. Fuck me. But also Gibbs White was a decent fee too.