Other Games 22/23

The greatest fans in the premier league, Everton fans, kicking off with their players after the game just like, let me think...... Ah yes, Sunderland fans. You absolutely fucking love to see it.

tumblr_nnsmurrVV71s5naw0o1_400.gif

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Sean Dyche to Everton around February is so nailed on that bookies shouldn’t even offer odds on it

That's a decent shout tbf but those books usually run to at least 200% and aren't worth a punt. Guaranteed Postecoglu and Van Bronkhorst will be up amongst the false favourites.

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Pickford again :lol: palms it into the centre of the penalty area then concedes and goes mental at no one in particular.

I like him and genuinely hope the English National Team stick by him.

He's eveything Courtois isn't.

Pope should be starting for England in the World Cup for definite. Pickford's making mistakes every other week. 

The fact Pickford is playing out his career at an absolutely stinking Everton side and NO ONE wants to take him off their hands tells you what you need to know about that little mackem balloon knot. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Pope should be starting for England in the World Cup for definite. Pickford's making mistakes every other week. 

The fact Pickford is playing out his career at an absolutely stinking Everton side and NO ONE wants to take him off their hands tells you what you need to know about that little mackem balloon knot. 

I can’t believe what they paid for him. I reckon, given the circumstances, Sunderland would have taken a lot less. 

• Like 2