Other Games 22/23

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Brighton is going to be a really tough game. We were massively lucky to escape from their place with a point 

it's pretty fair to say as well that our 2-1 home win last season, was probably our most fortunate 3 points.

I'm a Leicester fan tomorrow. If they somehow can put in a performance (much like Everton did against Brighton) against Liverpool, it would be like a win for us whilst dropping Everton in the shit and Leeds even more so. Always loved the city of Leicester me, wherever it is. 

• Haha 3

How many minutes are going to be added on here then? I’m going for 8 which will turn out to be more like 11

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

How minutes are going to be added on here then? I’m going for 8 which will turn out to be more like 11

As long as the Arse need I guess, I'm hoping 25.

At the same time, I'm enjoying Arsenal and lego head losing the title earlier than they thought they would. Ateod, our fate is in our hands and that's all you can hope for at this stage. Also credit where's it's due, Brighton have been amazing. Unfortunately the mackems are going to be just like them so I read, so we have to get used to that too lads. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm a Leicester fan tomorrow. If they somehow can put in a performance (much like Everton did against Brighton) against Liverpool, it would be like a win for us whilst dropping Everton in the shit and Leeds even more so. Always loved the city of Leicester me, wherever it is. 

Got married in Leicester, year they won the PL and we got relegated.

A win will take them out the bottom three so if that doesn’t motivate them they deserve to go down. 

Get in! All the entitled Arsenal fans leaving the stadium as well. Absolute sums those cunts up 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well done Brighton, not only fucked these entitled cunts over but also hopefully got a couple of goals out of their system. Short break for them then Thursday where I hope it's after the lord mayor's show for them. Still praying Leicester or villa stop the Liverpool golden boys from picking up three points in this next week, they've had everything go their way lately so are overdue a fuck up where they actually get punished.

• Like 3

DO.

YOU.

GET. 

ME.

FAM.

669891227_200(1).gif.de6cda4428abfc05f3ea266ac0d9aabd.gif

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Get in! All the entitled Arsenal fans leaving the stadium as well. Absolute sums those cunts up 

On a similar note Wednesday fans were singing your not fit to wear their shirt at their team after they got howked by Peterborough in the first leg of the Div1 play offs.

That's Sheff Wed who got 96 points and scored 81 goals this season

• Like 4