Other Games 22/23

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I hope Twattuso and Twaterazzi are crying tonight.

I am still not bitter obviously…

I dont reckon Gattuso will be that fussed tbh

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I was working tonight and trying to watch on my phone, but it’s really hard to pay attention to the game when cyclists keep bouncing off your windscreen every few minutes, ffs. 

Selfish twats 🙂 

believe justin wilson GIF

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

I dont reckon Gattuso will be that fussed tbh

Fuck, I am getting old and start mixing things up. I thought he played for Inter back then.

He was a twat anyway, though.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 4

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354000.3280

page after page of staggering arrogance and self entitlement. to save you the bother they honestly believe that unless they win it the competition has no relevance, to the point where one fucker even takes offence to other teams playing well against them.

hate these cunts with a passion, would love to see everton dominate them for decades and I hate those cunts too.

968247565_Screenshot_20230611_090403_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5b23217366d83fab7e735729d2525843.jpg

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Passed out halfway, hate this bald fraud won

Which part of his record breaking, game changing career is the fraudulent bit then? 

( This should be good…) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354000.3280

page after page of staggering arrogance and self entitlement. to save you the bother they honestly believe that unless they win it the competition has no relevance, to the point where one fucker even takes offence to other teams playing well against them.

hate these cunts with a passion, would love to see everton dominate them for decades and I hate those cunts too.

968247565_Screenshot_20230611_090403_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5b23217366d83fab7e735729d2525843.jpg

that last comment :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Which part of his record breaking, game changing career is the fraudulent bit then? 

( This should be good…) 

All of it.

Barca, golden generation coming through the academy, got lucky in a 2 team league

Bayern, 1 team league thats financially above all of them

City, does that need explaining?

Game changing? Total football was around long before him. 50 million sideways passing is boring as hell while were at it. Never fell asleep watching eddies football.

He'll stop being a bald fraud when he takes Huddersfield to the champions league, has only ever taken the easy road :cuppa:

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

2 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

All of it.

Barca, golden generation coming through the academy, got lucky in a 2 team league

bayern, 1 team league thats financially above all of them

Game changing? Total football was around long before him

He'll stop being a fraud when he takes Huddersfield to the champions league :cuppa:

willem-dafoe-creepy.gif

Rightyho petal. :lol:

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

All of it.

Bayern, 1 team league thats financially above all of them

Game changing? Total football was around long before him. 50 million sideways passing is boring as hell while were at it. Never fell asleep watching eddies football.

He'll stop being a bald fraud when he takes Huddersfield to the champions league, has only ever taken the easy road :cuppa:

Newcastle United Kiss GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

And breathe 🙂 

• Haha 2

I do find Peps teams to be boring.  I thought the same about Barca. It isn’t particularly interesting to see them pass you to death.

I appreciate he is a genius though. I do hope he fucks off now to make the league more competitive.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

that last comment :lol: 

there's page after page of shite like that, not only in the champions league thread but also in the ones devoted to man city and us.

basically if liverpool don't win whatever competition they're involved in then it's just not fair and shouldn't count. boo hoo.

their application of the asterisk system makes the mackem's look very conservative.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

😅

nowts each at the moment about 30 mins left…Caligari on top for most of the game, Bari keeper has kept them in it. Record crowd for Bari tonight, 58k. A draw is good enough for them, looks like a club really going places…but Caligari look like they’re bound to score and Bari look like they’d have trouble hitting a fuckin barn door  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Anyone else watching the real match tonight? (Soccer Aid)

Some of the ex pros are still in good shape (Wilshere, Nani, Evra, Karen Carney, Defoe). Others, less so! (Totti, Carlos, Neville, Scholes, Keane)

• Haha 3