Other Games 22/23

The only people I have more disdain for than those doing the live streams are people who are watching them live 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Don't know if it was posted here but there was a similar Spurs' fan reaction vid on Youtube from the 6-1 trouncing. Almost as good as the actual first 20 minutes of game. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Don't know if it was posted here but there was a similar Spurs' fan reaction vid on Youtube from the 6-1 trouncing. Almost as good as the actual first 20 minutes of game. 

this one?

"I cant breathe blud, I cant breathe fam."

"I'm fuming blud, were supposed to be soulmates but were more like cellmates fam. "

"this man is a fridge."

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer
  • Haha 1

the black bloke is different class :lol:

"this is punishment fam"

"i've had it blud"

"i feel like i've been kidnapped, held to ransom and they're making me watch this fam. i'd rather be whipped."

"this is a disgrace blud"

i've had gyal and they're telling me spurs are shit. they don't even watch football. they watch keeping up with the kardishians and they're telling me spurs are shit fam"

:lol:

• Haha 3

The only way Leicester win today is if the universe has already scripted them beating us in a few days time :D

I'm going to give it a miss and assume Liverpool got the points.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I might torture myself and watch it. Any other masochists in the house?  

Keep an eye on it. Start watching if Leicester are still keeping the scousers at bay in the second half. Surely stranger things have happened than Leicester drawing this. I keep saying it, but Liverpool are quite frequently shite. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

the black bloke is different class :lol:

"this is punishment fam"

"i've had it blud"

"i feel like i've been kidnapped, held to ransom and they're making me watch this fam. i'd rather be whipped."

"this is a disgrace blud"

i've had gyal and they're telling me spurs are shit. they don't even watch football. they watch keeping up with the kardishians and they're telling me spurs are shit fam"

:lol:

Aye :lol: , at one point he chucks a shoe and I found the reaction to the 5th goal particularly hilarious " that's replay, please tell me that's a replay. ITS 5-0 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.."

Anything could happen but sadly expecting high octave noises when Liverpool score combined with a strange fapping noise in the background with the words 'champions league' being in a few sentences. And that's just the sky lot.